rFactor 2 Screenshots

Jari Vinnari;933629 said:
All I need from rFactor 2 is stable feature rich 30 driver multiplayer and cars that are believable/fun to drive. These graphics are good enough for me.

so true, give us relieable long distance racing in changing weather and lighting and the fancy graphics can stay put, that's for eye-candy titles like dirt3 (which i enjoy hugely, sometimes the replays are better than the gaming experience)

you guys need to understand that all of these wip hdr shots are not recent photos..most likely these were still in early stages of the development just adding hdr and other effects in the game as test settings

• Unregistered

i dont know about you guys but personaly i think rF2 graphics are better then games like GT5/Forza (but thats not hard to beat lol) but more to the point they are atleast nearly as good as new games like F12011 or NFS Shift2 and for a game that focuses 99.99% of its development on physics is absolutely AMAZING!

Again some more. :)

rdEvz.jpg

ouNi9.jpg

f3v4K.jpg

HDR, Non HDR. Bloom, Non Bloom. Graphics are a very important factor in all games, but I think that in this case although Forza or NFS graphics would be nice the sheer immensity of the physics, Weather, Tire model, feature list etc is what is getting me salivating. Bit hard to appreciate the realism of the car in fronts body work when your barrelling into a corner at speed.Keep up the good work ISI. I'm with you till the end. :D

Tim Wheatley of Image Space Inc, the company behind rFactor 2, has send us the following preview picture taken from the cockpit of one of the Megane Trophy vehicles that will be featured in the default content of the game together with lots of other World Series by Renault content.

You can clearly see the sun glare effect while the cars are waiting for the green light to start their race.
Glare.jpg

While we are awaiting the release of this new simulation game a lot of news have lately surfaced here at RaceDepartment. Two weeks ago we already showed you the new game trailer, last month the exclusve previews of the Megane Trophy and tons of HDR screenshots as well.

Stay tuned as there is a lot more to come soon, including a community Q&A. In the mean time learn more about this upcoming racing simulation by visiting our large rFactor 2 forum, the future home of awesome mods, friendly support and high quality online club and league races.

WOW it looks ace no ****e on it like other driving games shift 2 foza etc it looks apserlooty natural spot on cant wait :):):tongue: any clue as to when its out lads and ladys, its got this purity about it i think by for now fellow racers........ gona need sunglases when its like that hehehe

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.