rFactor 2 Screenshots

David Wright;558213 said:
Its the Matra MS10 from 1968. Those strange things on the front suspension are wings. Not quite no downforce but not much anyway :)

And to Ryan - since the car is from 1968 then perhaps its best not to call it Spa 67 ;)
Becuase the car is from 68, the track cannot be 67? This is a game...... :)

rfactor2.jpg

Thanks to Image Space Incorporated, VirtualR is able to show you four brand new high-resolution rFactor 2 preview shots you haven’t seen anywhere else yet.
The shots show the fictional Mills Motor Park known from rFactor in the wet and during the night. Furthermore, we get to check out two previews of the Palm Beach Raceway, a real-life karting track located in Florida.
rFactor 2 will introduce various improvements to the modding-friendly simulation including weather, driver animations and a refined graphics engine. ISI has not announced a definite release date yet, the company is still aiming to release their newest title by the end of 2010 though.

RF2.jpg
RF2a.jpg
RF2B.jpg
RF2C.jpg

Source: Virtual R

Matt Strand;570668 said:
West Palm Beach, Florida. I think the tracks called Palm Beach International Raceway now. They've changed it a few times the last couple of years. Used to be Moroso before new owners.
It is your track ;)

And the shots actually look stunning - not in the HDR pretty way like DiRT and SHIFT but in a real-life gritty way. I'm impressed.

Wow, the other screenshots werent something you would turn your nose up at but these; these are very good, looking carefully i couldn't see a single jaggy! :D I wonder how the cars will get like by the final game, the improved graphics engine should mean mods like FSone09 should be able to look like its screenies on utube :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%