rFactor 2 Open Beta (pre-release discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well james, i asked him if it would be today.. also saying i dont want to know the release date for the beta, an his reply was something in the lines of..... we could say no then change our minds and say yes... we could say yes and then chamge our minds and say no...

rob us plebs are looking forward to the beta, it did say in the sim magazine with the article about rfactor 2 beta, that we would be able to test it in the next few days... where did he get is information from.. the moon.. that was published on the 30th december .. few days??

"I've made the first time install private along with a number of other pages and videos which people found. Those items, which were never released to us by the public, are starting to get people annoyed at us for posting them - which we didn't.

People need to calm down."

Quote from Tim on VirtualR.

Trebor901

1000RPM
Just because an article says "next few days" doesnt mean anything ISI have the final say, people who are adults acting like little kids over a beta, yes ok it might be exciting but do people really need to keep asking "when? when? when?"

H

Herman Hermansen

Anyone know if a macbook pro 2011 2.2 GHz quad core i7 will be able to run this? if not: :(

why would someone write an article in a magazine, and ,you will be able to try it yourself in the next few days... do you think he just made this up then?? someone from ISI must have said to him the public will be able to try it in the next few days...

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
why would someone write an article in a magazine, and ,you will be able to try it yourself in the next few days... do you think he just made this up then?? someone from ISI must have said to him the public will be able to try it in the next few days...
People do make things up to get publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom