rFactor 2 (merged)

• Deleted member 133

rFactor2: Not currently looking at OnLive as a delivery option. This is not based on

rFactor2: Not currently looking at OnLive as a delivery option. This is not based on evaluating the tech but rather the phase of current development.

More...

That tweet was probably a result of my question to him just before that. He also said he's not sure how well the FFB issue would be implemented. Not sure that would be a big issue to overcome. My main concern right now is whether the platform will support the wheel and pedal hardware we want. I've got a query into OnLive about that. Still waiting for an answer on that among other things.

That tweet was probably a result of my question to him just before that. He also said he's not sure how well the FFB issue would be implemented. Not sure that would be a big issue to overcome. My main concern right now is whether the platform will support the wheel and pedal hardware we want. I've got a query into OnLive about that. Still waiting for an answer on that among other things.
Sorry about my stupid question, but which FFB issue??? The only thing I need in rFactor2 is a better FFB, especialy with brake feedback, like in Evo. If this is a problem, I'm starting to get disappointed... :(

• Deleted member 133

rFactor2: Max 8 is still the standard, need to look at other versions sometime.

rFactor2: Max 8 is still the standard, need to look at other versions sometime.

More...

• Deleted member 133

rFactor2: We will not be showing anything at E3, there will be someone from ISI there

rFactor2: We will not be showing anything at E3, there will be someone from ISI there for other meetings.

More...

• Deleted member 133

rFactor2: Specifically, which additional Suspension Geometries should be supported in

rFactor2: Specifically, which additional Suspension Geometries should be supported in rFactor 2?

More...

• Deleted member 133

rFactor2: rFactor2 will simulate many different racing series, but unlikely to includ

rFactor2: rFactor2 will simulate many different racing series, but unlikely to include motorbikes... although that would be a great update.

More...

Why motorbikes??????? WHYYYYYYYY?????????????

How about boats, horses???? :D

When I read the firt part, I thought about so many things, I was almost crying, hahaha. But it's ok, I don't like motorbikes to be honest, specially driving with a wheel...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.