rFactor 2 | GTE Content Update Released

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
They used to do monthly now it is 3 monthly and 12 monthly which is besides the point anyways

60% off yearly = 25 euro X 31,8000 members = 800,000 euro ?

Can't afford servers for Australia and US :barefoot:
You think we have... how many premium members?

Also, the issue isn't servers, it is finding people who are willing to be staff, and stick with it even with smaller numbers while trying to build up a userbase.

EDIT: Back in 2016 it was a US rF2 club, the most amount of drivers there were 9, quite a few races had 3-4 drivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denis Betty

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
Jun 18, 2013
the issue isn't servers, it is finding people who are willing to be staff, and stick with it even with smaller numbers while trying to build up a userbase.
Very true.
Nobody beating the door down to give up there free time AFAIK. :(

Durge Driven

2000RPM
Jun 17, 2017
Game is trash
Isn't 60+ cars Lemans good ? , last night was very immersive, Endurance mod high settings med PP ....good fps no stutter

Oh that's right Kunos and Rieza don't have it besides 60 cars with any of them is a stutter fest :coffee:

Stick that in your troll pipe and smoke it :p

Reactions: Paul_V

Durge Driven

2000RPM
Jun 17, 2017
You think we have... how many premium members?

Also, the issue isn't servers, it is finding people who are willing to be staff, and stick with it even with smaller numbers while trying to build up a userbase.

EDIT: Back in 2016 it was a US rF2 club, the most amount of drivers there were 9, quite a few races had 3-4 drivers.
Ah sorry that was discord :thumbsup:

Start Australian servers I guarantee you get more then 3-4 people join

Pappa_G_27

AU Racing Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Aug 27, 2017
Ah sorry that was discord :thumbsup:

Start Australian servers I guarantee you get more then 3-4 people join
Obviously you haven't realised there are Aussie servers already here (for at least the last 4 years) I help run the Australian RD club. We run RF2, and in the future AMS2 on alternating Sundays (previously we ran AMS).

Feel free to sign up to premium and join. It's fun clean racing usually, and includes some classic Aussie banter on the discord channel, we also have the euros join us.

We had a break over Xmas and our next race is on the 17th as Ole mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Love

Case_

6000RPM
Premium
Jun 30, 2011
Nobody beating the door down to give up there free time AFAIK. :(
Then again, things might be a bit more complicated than simply people not willing to give up some of their free time...
(But yeah, you really have to be very dedicated to do what you guys do (for free, no less!) every single week, or even multiple times per week.)