rF2 Simhub Overlays

Misc rF2 Simhub Overlays v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey man, love this for rfactor but I've been trying to get it to work on ams2. Now everything works as intended except for the speedo, it doesn't display mph or gear but the tcs and rev counter do work? Any ideas
Ha, never tried it in AMS2; only tried in rF2; so use at your own risk.

There are some very specific parts that were made to work with rF2.

Yeah - the speedo - you'll have to open it up, check the references and see what isn't working.
I'm unlikely to get it working with AMS2; its far too specific to rF2

Yeah - the speedo - you'll have to open it up, check the references and see what isn't working.
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll take a look and if successful I'll report back. Thanks again

I tried but failed to get it going correctly. So I went ahead and made my own by using various elements of a couple of others. Thanks anyway mate

Cool!

It's pretty easy when you get going :)

And then, you'll be doing more SimHub'ing than racing :D
Haha that's exactly what happened mate, then it was mid race I was like, let me just tweak this.. Back to race, actually I'll add more corner radius lol. I'll upload to Rd later and give you and the acc hud guy credits for creative inspiration. If it wasn't for your hubs I'd still be none the wiser.

Hey man, still great hud for Every Series you can race. Still planning on Implementing a Battery % Widget for the Cars that use Hybrid? Would apreciate it. Keep it up! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.