rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
What a work mate!!!
Could you confirm if works with Assetto Corsa Competizione and iRacing???
Thank you :) No I cannot confirm it 100%, but as it uses alot of Simhub data und just few rF2 specific data it should work, but it will have bugs I think. If it ever gets into a finished state, I might have a look into compatibility with other sims, for iRacing and ACC I can recommend RacelabsApps

Thank you :) No I cannot confirm it 100%, but as it uses alot of Simhub data und just few rF2 specific data it should work, but it will have bugs I think. If it ever gets into a finished state, I might have a look into compatibility with other sims, for iRacing and ACC I can recommend RacelabsApps
Thanks Mate.
I'm using RaceLabsApps for ACC and iracing, but i'm looking for a app that I can use with all the sims, and I like a lot your app interface and info.
Hope in near future your's will be the option!
Another time, a great piece of soft!

Thanks Mate.
I'm using RaceLabsApps for ACC and iracing, but i'm looking for a app that I can use with all the sims, and I like a lot your app interface and info.
Hope in near future your's will be the option!
Another time, a great piece of soft!
Thanks again :) At some point I will have a look at it

Would you guys appreciate the header being merged into the leaderboard widget? I could prevent resizing and alignment problems with that and you only have to add one widget. On the other hand, you could not separate both

St54Kevin updated rF2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires with a new update entry:

- Header: Display up to 6 classes
- Header: Displays current lap count when total 5 classes or lower
- Header: Single Class display, when the only second class is the "Safety Car"
- Leaderboard: Fixed Int and Gap display bug showing eg. +1:010
- Leaderboard: Corrected PIT position
- Relative: Small alignment and name length adjustemenst
- Relative: Exchanged track temp for "on Lap" display, as track temp is not important in rF2
- Relative: Header data font color to grey for better...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I'm loving this overlay, and all the updates that you are bringing.
I would like to know if could be possible to give a color rework to match better with the new rF2 UI, like the Blue, Red, Orange and White.
I've edited a little bit the Relative and Leaderboard to show you what I mean.
Hey, have a look at the recent version, I made a compromise design to be closer to the S397 one :)
1648843204113.png

Last edited:
It doesn´t show everything correctly. For some drivers, it does not shows the tyre compounds. With "Pit" it is the same. What am i doing wrong?

It doesn´t show everything correctly. For some drivers, it does not shows the tyre compounds. With "Pit" it is the same. What am i doing wrong?
Hi. First of all, have you read the install instruction and the description? It is stated there how the tire display works.
Also what mod are you using, are you running offline? Have you done at least one timed lap?

St54Kevin updated rF2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires with a new update entry:

Finally we found the issue why the overlay is sometimes completely broken. The cause of this is a car/team name with a # in it. That way the GS plugin cannot determine the car number (which rF2 doesnt provide natively BTW) and causes the plugin to crash. Its currently being looked at by Gary and needs an update of the plugin for it to be fixed. Please be patient for the release. I will notify in here with an updte when it happens! Cheers

Changes:

- A...

- Reworked Realtives and Leaderboards to incorporate Repetition Coding (way less fields when editing the overlay)
- Forced GTD class to be green as GT3
- Leaderboards: Fixed Best Lap format in non-race sessions (1:23:456 -> 1:23.456)
- Header: Added "Leader on last lap" notification for lap races
- Relatives: Moved "on Lap" to players Gap column
- Relatives: Added "Fuel at end" value to the header (serves as a refuel value) - THIS IS IN TESTING!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back