rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great! A question: why in the leaderboard I have all "noname" and not the names of drivers? Other all ok!!! Thanks
Thanks! Please update the GarySwallow plugin (fresh install) and try again. Im using that update as a beta for some days now and never had the issue you reported. If you still experience this bug with the plugin update please report back.

Can't I use it while watching?
Do you mean while in the garage and watching a driver full screen? Its currently disabled to be shown while in the garage so your display doesnt get overloaded with stuff. I might consider looking into a special minimalistic version to be shown when watching replay. The problem is, I cannot distinguish between garage and replay screen, so it will always be shown when in garage screen.

Thanks! Please update the GarySwallow plugin (fresh install) and try again. Im using that update as a beta for some days now and never had the issue you reported. If you still experience this bug with the plugin update please report back.
Itry but (sigh) no... You can see my screen

Attachments

• DSC_1757.JPG
    DSC_1757.JPG
    421.9 KB · Views: 67
Hi! Great overlay for multi class racing. DPI and LMP2 class colour are the same and I wonder if there is a way to change it. Thanks.
Edit: I did a few more races, and apparently DPI colour class changes from race to race. I just had the misfortune that in one of the races the colour was the same as LMP2. Thank you for this great overlay.

Last edited:
Hi! Great overlay for multi class racing. DPI and LMP2 class colour are the same and I wonder if there is a way to change it. Thanks.
Edit: I did a few more races, and apparently DPI colour class changes from race to race. I just had the misfortune that in one of the races the colour was the same as LMP2. Thank you for this great overlay.
Hi thanks for the report. Class colors are specified in the GarrySwallow Plugins options folder, although those are only the most popular real life colors like GT3, LMP1/2 etc. Rest is defined by rF2. Those of course can change depending on what opponents and mods you are using. Here we are limited by the system I´m sorry

Hello,

I am using RF2
Your overlay looks great but it display only my information and not the ones from others concurrent.
I have checked that i have last version of Gary and its dashboard are working.

Help :( (but thanks)

Last edited:
Hello,

I am using RF2
Your overlay looks great but it display only my information and not the ones from others concurrent.

Hi. Thats a problem I never experienced. Please contact me on discord so we can have a look together :) St54Kevin#3583

Hello,

I am using RF2

You must complete one timed lap, then you will see all other cars around (in the relative).
But sometimes it shows everything from the beginning, don't know why...

@St54Kevin
Love your work, thanks for it.
Maybe one wish: would be nice, if you can see the tyre compound of the other drivers.
For the moment I handle this with a separate overlay.

Attachments

• relative.png
    relative.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
You must complete one timed lap, then you will see all other cars around (in the relative).
But sometimes it shows everything from the beginning, don't know why...

@St54Kevin
Love your work, thanks for it.
Maybe one wish: would be nice, if you can see the tyre compound of the other drivers.
For the moment I handle this with a separate overlay.
Hey Patrick,

thanks for your review. This overlay is intended to be more of a endurance overlay. As tire compounts are usually not a thing in any endurance races I chose to not include it to not clutter my overlays with useless information. But I will continue to think about ways to sneak it in. Maybe I find something smart

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back