rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
St54Kevin updated rF2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative with a new update entry:

- Added Version number to overlay title
- Leaderboard: Added Last Pit Lap display in race session
Please test this feature in races, as it is hard to test offline due to the AI not pitting
- Leaderboard: Fixed player position not shown on occasion
- Leaderboard: Fixed data being shown behind when on last place
- Leaderboard: Fixed widget height
- Header: Fixed Time/Lap display when Race by Laps

Read the rest of this update entry...

You must complete one timed lap, then you will see all other cars around (in the relative).
But sometimes it shows everything from the beginning, don't know why...
Hum, I have make a several lap race with a friend, I let the dashboard to test but it never shown his car.

I haven't a lot of time to track the issue, so no time to go on discord or more for now. But if I find an issue, i will inform.

Hum, I have make a several lap race with a friend, I let the dashboard to test but it never shown his car.

I haven't a lot of time to track the issue, so no time to go on discord or more for now. But if I find an issue, i will inform.
Hi. I have never seen the issue of not showing cars, except sometimes in the first lap. But someone with similar issues fixed that issue by a fresh install of the overlay (delete old ones + folders, restart simhub, install new version) as stated in red on the overlay description here. That should be only 2 minutes of work and maybe it does fix it. Please report back, wether it fixed it or not :)

Please try version 1.7.1. I´ve fixed a bug with no data shown in P7-13 in the leaderboard. Maybe that was the issue

I have uninstall previous overlay (deleted from simhub) and installed your last version.

The leaderboard looks to be ok.
The relative still only show me.

A capture to show.

(anyway, thanks for your effort)

Attachments

• MMO1.png
    MMO1.png
    481.1 KB · Views: 73
I have uninstall previous overlay (deleted from simhub) and installed your last version.

The leaderboard looks to be ok.
The relative still only show me.
I really want to know what is causing this. If you are interested you can still contact me on discord, maybe we can find it. St54Kevin#3583

St54Kevin updated rF2 | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative with a new update entry:

- Relative: Class Name badge now is also colour coded for better multiclass awareness
- Relative: Car number width adjusted to account for triple digit numbers
- Relative: Positions now show CLASS POSITION!
- Relative: Height adjusted to compress line gaps a bit
- Cropped widget sizes to actual size, you might slighty adjust position
View attachment 538967

- More car class name shortening in relative and header in multiclass
- Added new Tire Info Widget:
- 2 Versions: horizontal and vertical
- Vertical version perfectly fits near the relative (same height)
- Tire compound info on hporizontal widget
- pressure
- camber temps visualization
- average temps
- brake temps (red above 700C front, 600C rear)
- wear (red under 75%)
View attachment 541146
View attachment 541145

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back