rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass  Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar

Misc rF2/LMU | Simhub | MMO - Modern Multiclass Overlay Standings/Relative/Tires/Radar 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
If anyone got some ideas for the overlay please dont hesitate to speak up. Its now in a state where I do not know what to do extra. Alot is depending on rf2´s and GS data

Hi. Thanks alot Maybe there is a special case of a race situation which I did not cover. Please contact me on discord and we will figure it out. St54Kevin#3583:)
hello the same thing happens to me, in the race it stays leading all the time in the last lap, then the bars next to the numbers don't come out nor does it let me change the color of the category rectangle, instead in the simhub yes it changes and exits but in the game no. Thank you.

hello the same thing happens to me, in the race it stays leading all the time in the last lap, then the bars next to the numbers don't come out nor does it let me change the color of the category rectangle, instead in the simhub yes it changes and exits but in the game no. Thank you.
Hi. Please contact me on discord. Without any more information I cannot do anything about it. St54Kevin#3583

Hello All

I want to use this fantastic addon, but, i follow all the instruction, and during online racing, the tab and category be empty, or without the colors category. What i miss?

Thanks

Hello All

I want to use this fantastic addon, but, i follow all the instruction, and during online racing, the tab and category be empty, or without the colors category. What i miss?

Thanks
What do you mean by tab and category? If you mean class data thats mostly due to you not using the latest GS plugin or you didnt activate it in the simhub plugins menu

Hi. Im sorry, but that information is not available to us. Its the same with TC, ABS etc. rF2 does not export that data :(
Thanks for your work anyway. You are doing the most with the info you have available.
Now that I see that you have updated the RevBar, it could be possible to have a similar, but smaller widget like this, but removing the revbars? I mean, leaving the LED flags, pedals, gear, speed, etc?

Thanks for your work anyway. You are doing the most with the info you have available.
Now that I see that you have updated the RevBar, it could be possible to have a similar, but smaller widget like this, but removing the revbars? I mean, leaving the LED flags, pedals, gear, speed, etc?
Thanks :) I really dont want to put even more widgets in :D Its already too much to my liking. You mean like a minimalistic input thing like in iRacing?

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies