Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I could actually make this and implement it to V4 but for the life of me cat find a brake display settings :D
what a damn pitty.
Thanks to David for sharing :)
Don't think I like this although I've only seen the still didn't watch anything of free practice today. Why can't they just stop screwing around with the graphics doing stupid stuff it was fine as it was in the last races!

Just to keep you hanging on the Mercedes skin, I did get in a couple of laps this morning...
:D
Doesn't show it off so well as most of the track is in shadow with the buildings
Oh Lord that audio wow,
I could lay in bed with the headphones on and go to sleep drooling over that sound for the rest of my days,
its sensational :D:D:D
giphy.gif

Oh Lord that audio wow,
I could lay in bed with the headphones on and go to sleep drooling over that sound for the rest of my days,
its sensational :D:D:D
giphy.gif
Yes the sounds are stunning and also the physics... the modelling ain't half bad either ;):p

Just realised on my fastest lap at the end I forgot to change up to 8th and I dumped all the kers.. if I'd have had damage on the engine might have blown lol

@chargingcar need a bit of help....
Trying to make some black or darker screws. I've done what I thought but they just show up green in CM and KS showroom. Here's what I did:
  1. selected red channel > select all > copy merged
  2. paste into a new layer
  3. made another new layer > fill black > opacity to 90%
  4. select all > copy merged
  5. paste back into red channel
  6. turn the 2 new layers off and save
but just comes out like this:

Not really sure why!

@chargingcar need a bit of help....
Trying to make some black or darker screws. I've done what I thought but they just show up green in CM and KS showroom. Here's what I did:
  1. selected red channel > select all > copy merged
  2. paste into a new layer
  3. made another new layer > fill black > opacity to 90%
  4. select all > copy merged
  5. paste back into red channel
  6. turn the 2 new layers off and save
but just comes out like this:

Not really sure why!
Hi, its just this Metal parts stuff,
its just a alpha channel and diffuse layers,
change the bolt in the diffuse and make a mask in the alpha, not sure why you changing the channel colors,
:)
13fda21791004dc7f598855d07da965e.png

Hi, its just this Metal parts stuff,
its just a alpha channel and diffuse layers,
change the bolt in the diffuse and make a mask in the alpha, not sure why you changing the channel colors,
:)
13fda21791004dc7f598855d07da965e.png
Doh! should have tried that. The one in the zip file has 100% green and 0% blue and no alpha when I opened so was making me thing it was some channel based thing. What a numpty! I think the channels sometimes get screwed up when I open certain files... it happened when I was doing the front (carbon parts) splitter on the lanzo as well - in both cases the alpha was in the green channel and the rgb in the red.
Looks much better now, as they don't stick out like a sore thumb on the black areas and doesn't look too bad with the silver either ;)
__custom_showroom_1525069822.jpg

Next up - start on the front wing. Part ID - need to make that inner bit in the 'hole' at the bottom of the nose (underneath stripes) black but can't find it and need to make the outer bit black, not carbon. I'm sure I'll find it eventually lol
__custom_showroom_1525069940.jpg

Have tried the logo as you can see... think that is about the right placement, as your front wing has more flap elements than the Mercedes! I think I can copy the shading/stripes from the back wing and adapt them.
Still to do:
  • Front Wing
  • T-Cam
  • Belts
  • Headrest
  • Crew file
  • Possibly driver/crew suit, although I've never made these before.

Doh! should have tried that. The one in the zip file has 100% green and 0% blue and no alpha when I opened so was making me thing it was some channel based thing. What a numpty! I think the channels sometimes get screwed up when I open certain files... it happened when I was doing the front (carbon parts) splitter on the lanzo as well - in both cases the alpha was in the green channel and the rgb in the red.
Looks much better now, as they don't stick out like a sore thumb on the black areas and doesn't look too bad with the silver either ;)
View attachment 249070
Next up - start on the front wing. Part ID - need to make that inner bit in the 'hole' at the bottom of the nose (underneath stripes) black but can't find it and need to make the outer bit black, not carbon. I'm sure I'll find it eventually lolView attachment 249071
Have tried the logo as you can see... think that is about the right placement, as your front wing has more flap elements than the Mercedes! I think I can copy the shading/stripes from the back wing and adapt them.
Still to do:
  • Front Wing
  • T-Cam
  • Belts
  • Headrest
  • Crew file
@NeverKrash always makes our /crew suits ect,
I believe the trick here is making the main diffuse with alpha, like those screws we just discussed,
but also the crew requires "normals+alpha" as well so 2x textures and only for logos I believe not stripes and stuff although that is possible with further dev, but logos should be well suited so to speak :)

View attachment 249070
Next up - start on the front wing. Part ID - need to make that inner bit in the 'hole' at the bottom of the nose (underneath stripes) black but can't find it and need to make the outer bit black, not carbon. I'm sure I'll find it eventually lolView attachment 249071
Still to do:
  • Front Wing
  • T-Cam
  • Belts
  • Headrest
  • Crew file
that front wing is a nightmare to paint I tried twice almost lost my mind merging down with 3D,
But all the UV on the chassis is the same size and the wing elements are flat and all spaced nice,
but still its not nice to paint, I painted my cars in 8kx4k makes all the difference,
8192x4096 1000 res not 72 res, but I supposed it helped with 64gb memory, photoshop is like butter,
max requires a 8 core cpu but I only got 4 cores, so still not a win win situation specially doing bakes in max :)

You are welcome to use the driver suits and gloves etc from my Mercedes upload. They are of high quality. You probably don't want to and keep it 100% bespoke creation but the offer is there. Car looking amazing, can't wait for it's release.

that front wing is a nightmare to paint I tried twice almost lost my mind merging down with 3D,
But all the UV on the chassis is the same size and the wing elements are flat and all spaced nice,
but still its not nice to paint, I painted my cars in 8kx4k makes all the difference,
8192x4096 1000 res not 72 res, but I supposed it helped with 64gb memory, photoshop is like butter,
max requires a 8 core cpu but I only got 4 cores, so still not a win win situation specially doing bakes in max :)
Hmm yes I've done it in 4k x 2k but was wondering if I should have done it at double that but nobody will use that resolution. Still looks pretty good as is, unless you get really really close.
I've done the whole thing in 2D by the way ;)

Hmm yes I've done it in 4k x 2k but was wondering if I should have done it at double that but nobody will use that resolution. Still looks pretty good as is, unless you get really really close.
I've done the whole thing in 2D by the way ;)
wow im impressed in 2D good stuff man :D:D:p

Silver seat belts, which as far as I can see is the correct colour. Can't find any pics of the buckle so decided to stick the 3 pointed star on it...

Which also has the unintended but happy consequence of changing the one on the steering wheel ;)

I'll need to do the belt pads, but can't find any pics of them so will make something up that's appropriate.

Silver seat belts, which as far as I can see is the correct colour. Can't find any pics of the buckle so decided to stick the 3 pointed star on it...
I'll need to do the belt pads, but can't find any pics of them so will make something up that's appropriate.

The belts were white and the pads blue in the launch event. Not sure if they are still the same.
EznBKDq.png

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes