Cars Red Bull X2014 and X2019 in AC

Where can I find mods with these cars for Assetto Corsa?

I saw some videos on YouTube with Red bull X2014 and X2019 but I only found X2010 available for download

Status X2014: Found !

Status X2019: Nothing yet

Last edited:

I found this after a minute or 2 of searching, please do note that the mod is from a suspicious source so make sure to virus scan the file before unpacking (and if it comes in an EXE, just don't trust it)

I was not able to find the x2019 in a further 2 minutes so you are on your own on that one unfortunately
I think this x2014 mod was lying in the gutter without updates because as soon as I stepped on the gas it blew the engine so I modified the files and now it's working. now I just need x2019

I think this x2014 mod was lying in the gutter without updates because as soon as I stepped on the gas it blew the engine so I modified the files and now it's working. now I just need x2019
Could you please share your modified version? For me the link the supposedly broken mod for the x2014 doesnt work at all, but even if it did I don't have the knowledge to modify it myself.

I would love to try out this car as I've had lots of fun with the x2010.

Thanks.

I found this after a minute or 2 of searching, please do note that the mod is from a suspicious source so make sure to virus scan the file before unpacking (and if it comes in an EXE, just don't trust it)

I was not able to find the x2019 in a further 2 minutes so you are on your own on that one unfortunately
This link doesnt work anymore and results ina messing file error. Any new link? cant find the x2014 anywhere

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.