Real Effect Dust Fire Smoke

• Matt Alpeter

boy does it ever work online lol. especially when starting from a stand still. if you get a few cars in front of you that get bad starts man you can't see a thing! fantasic mod!

Super! Especially when you drive with 24 cars towards a thight first bend like Monza! when people are locking up you really have to guess what line you need to take.
And when you have badluck you see a spinned car rising out of the smoke and then its to late to do anything!
Very realistic, thanx!!

Fantastic mod this is! So small yet its so effective, I was following a few of my friends around Brno yesterday and when they locked up it was really immersive ;)

Will you be working on a rain tweak at all Denis?

• Matt Gray

This is superb! Though admittedly I've had a few incidents with lock ups into corners... and not seeing a thing - but it doesn't half add some atmosphere to those standing starts!!! :D

Rain Effect is Comming...

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Jason Parks

Hiya guys, how would I get these effects in GTR Evo, or am i right in thinkin they are already included?

• David Hal

How to Install?
- After download, put 3 files (DUSTBROWN.dds, FIRE.dds, SMOKEWHITE.dds) in:
Steam\SteamApps\"Profile"\race07\Gamedata\Teams

Folders - "Gamedata" and "Teams" need created!

You wont regret it, to install those files Jason.
Its much better than default.

• Jason Parks

Cool, will have a play when I get home, the game is good enough, but after finding this forum the amount of mods you can install are unreal, Im gonna be downloading some tracks as well tonite :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back