• 26000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

Real Effect Dust Fire Smoke

Mar 14, 2008
Real Effect Dust Fire Gravel Smoke

Real Effect Dust, Fire, Gravel, Smoke (v1.20) Arden WTCC Fan

How to Install?
- After download, put 3 files (DUSTBROWN.dds, FIRE.dds, SMOKEWHITE.dds) in:
Steam\SteamApps\"Profile"\race07\Gamedata\Teams

Folders - "Gamedata" and "Teams" need created!

What’s new in versions?
v1.00 - Dust and Smoke effect added.
v1.10 - Fire effect added.
v1.20 - Update Dust color, Gravel effect added, update Smoke effect (Now little blue Smoke effect too).

More Information and Link to download: NoGrip :: GTR Evolution Downloads - Real Effect Dust Fire Gravel Smoke

Attachments

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
You did a hell of job with this mod Denis / Arden WTCC Fan :) Great stuff a real recommendation to every player. A must have!

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Haha thanks Denis. That movie is just awesome man! Great mod!

Maik Peters

5000RPM
Dec 26, 2006
That looks nice. Did not try it but, aren't you going to be distracted of all the smoke? :D

Good job!

Aug 27, 2007
That looks nice. Did not try it but, aren't you going to be distracted of all the smoke? :D

Good job!
Yes you are :D I had it on during the pre-q for Zandvoort (RD WTCC) and when someone locked up infront I couldn't see anything so I didn't use it for the races. But for pics and movies it is great :)

Great work on this one Denis :thumb:

Neil Farren

250RPM
Aug 30, 2008
Quick question will this mod work with Evo. After all it is only an expansion. Does Evo just add to the already created Race 07 folders or create a complete new install? Yes I know.......Total Noob!!

Jarrod Crossley

3000RPM
Feb 18, 2008
Yes this still works with Evo. If you have just bought the addon it does just that and add on to your original Race07.

Neil Farren

250RPM
Aug 30, 2008
Well what can I say, I dropped the files into the folders suggested and was blown away. The tire smoke is absolutely fantastic!! I must of spent 10 minutes in my Aston doing donuts just to see the fantastic smoke. Anyone who hasn't used this mod......get on it now!:thumb:

E

Edward Leake

It looks great but I find in races at times tyre lock-up smoke on corners from cars in front makes it impossible to see!

S

Spinoff360

Looks good. Going to be seeing a lot of the fire over the next little while until I get used to the game :p