RDRC Season 5 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No team championship in the 2WD class, I'm afraid. This has to do with the class being open to everyone, the aliens such as Magnar and Craig would have a huge advantage over the mortal drivers as you and me and constantly cashing in top points ;)

It's a shame so many didn't send in their replays after round 1 :(

Most seemed to be from P-RDRC and a couple from RDRC-3, if any of you who didn't send them in see this, any reason?

I know the two from RDRC-3 especially lost out on points, especially Joao who was 3rd! Obviously means more points to me but I don't like gaining them this way!

Sion

Ahh that was unfortunate with Juen-Jen, I've lived out in the sticks for a few years before moving to where I am now and the internet used to drop out all the time there as well!

What I'm thinking is really, do people not understand they need to send them in? (Even though they have agreed and said they've read the rules) Or is it simply a coincidence and similar events to Juen-Jen have stopped them being able to in real life?

If this is they case then completely understand, as at the end of the day, real life is more important than a virtual one :)

Sion

Was thinking of signing up again, as I'll be finished college soon and will have time for this shizzaz, unlike last season... Soz :( Do I still qualify for Grade 1 as I won 4 or 5 club rallies in the good ol' days?

Great to still see such a great interest in the championship even after 4 seasons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes