RDRC Season 5 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Hintz

That Designer Guy?
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Season 5 of the RDRC!!

The rules for this season and being posted at the moment by me, please DO NOT post in the rules thread!

This seasons' rules are pretty much the same as last seasons, with a few added changes.
I hope everything is fairly straightforward for you all, any questions and such can be asked in here or the current rules discussion thread :)

A list of currently graded drivers will be added when I can get my hands on a full list :thumbsup:
However, as stated in the rules, any driver new to the championship and those that wish to re-qualify for a higher grade must contact me to arrange a grading event. This season we have a brand new lineup of rallies and cars, am I'm very excited to see this all happen, and I hope you are all looking forward to it too!

Good luck from myself and the RDRC directing team, we wish you all the best for this season!!

Jack Hintz
(RDRC Series Co-Ordinator)

Let's get going then :)

Has anyone with some computer graphics skills volunteered to present some number plates to have on the skinsfor this season? Or will we use the ones from last year and switch the 4 into a 5?

I could do those if Jack didn't want to, but his last years stickers were pretty cool.

I had an idea, for the side stickers and bonnet sticker, you could put twelve layers on each with different event names, so one could place it on his car, and then "peel" off a sticker (remove the topmost layer) after that rally is complete. Therefore it wouldn't be too much work for people to have individual rally stickers on their car.
Then again, they'd still have to re-upload their skin every event for video highlights (if those are being done this season.)

I really like the look and simplicity of these side stickers:
q5Yle03.jpg

I'm itching to get my grading done so I can begin work on a skin :p (although I have no idea yet what I will do)

• Deleted member 950

Let's get going then :)

Has anyone with some computer graphics skills volunteered to present some number plates to have on the skinsfor this season? Or will we use the ones from last year and switch the 4 into a 5?
I'll help if you need to, through I also love simple ones.

Guys i have a doubt... Last season i was Grade 2, this season i can still be Grade 2 or my Grade Changes?

11.2 - Grade 2 –

To qualify for Grade 2 a driver must have:-

Scored an outright point in the Previous RDRC season,
Or set a Grade 2 qualifying time in a RDRC Qualifying event.

So if you finished 10th overall or better at least in one rally last season, then you remain in Grade 2. Otherwise you are moved to Grade 3, and if you are not happy you can take a grading event :)

Silvio Cro

What Daniel says are correct, and you did not take any overall-points last season (like everyone in 2WD, with the exception of Tom Peters). And are therefor a grade 3 driver, if you don't do a grading event, and drive fast enough to get yourself into grade 1 or 2. :)

Hello folks,

I was just wondering about rule 15.3. I have messed about with my setups since joining RD, mostly, it must be said, ruining a good car. Is this some sort of check that we are not using some sort of mod or something. Or to put it another way is there a chance that I can make an illegal set up by just using the the parameters found in the game?

It would be handy to know what buttons in setups we are not allowed to touch. As usual sorry if I have picked this up wrong.

15.3 - The RDRC Season 5 will restrict setups to those deemed legal by rallyesim. To ensure legal setups are used the official setup checker will be used for the top 5 outright drivers and each car class winner. All drivers that change their setups away from the default should use this program to make sure it is legal for this championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%