RDRC Season 5 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea it self is good but Im pretty sure it wont work. If I would be a beginner now, I would very much enjoy that, but that is just me. I do believe that most of the beginners just wants to compete and learn it by them selves. And in most cases hear from them about better setups & stuff.. Thats just my view, maybe (hopefully) Im wrong. Im all up for this system but I think we shouldnt count on this too much and it shouldnt take too much time from our already-busy organizers. Saying all this I still dont have any better idea though. I wish I had.

I dont have much time right now, stupid RL is taking too much of it :p But if you guys need a helping hand I wont say no. I enjoy this game and especially this league so much I was even up for still "competing" after I had to take a break from my G27 and move to keyboard "driving" :p My point is - I`ll do as much as I can to help this running. If you guys want to try the idea about Academy, Im going to be happy to help :)

Cheers.

Yeah, I think you're right Viesturs. I just like voicing ideas and getting feedback on them straight away, than sitting on it for a while and thinking it through carefully. :p

Definitely too much work.

I remember that at the end of Season 4, I think Norbert Serban made a quick review of the season. On his own free will he downloaded some of people's replays and put together a video.
So if anybody out there with a bit of time and some knowledge in video making is willing to do it, I am sure the RDRC team would sure appreciate it, as would us drivers as well! :)

I don't know how video progress is going as the people that said they were going to help out I haven't heard from. :\
I can't do everything myself, I'm very lucky Senad is still here doing what he does best, because without him there wouldn't be a championship at this stage.
Nobody wants to raise a hand to help.

I'll be driving with the keyboard during the first round, but after that I look forward to try to catch you!

So will I, I think I`ll be using wheel only for the last 2 or 3 rounds. So we are going to be in the same position.. at least at the first round :) Cant wait to see how it goes, now I do have an aim at least, hopefully there is going to be a close fight mate, looking forward to it :)

Will Coffs Harbor be British Gravel stages? Want to begin practicing with me Alfa again so I have something worthy of winning now that Magnar is no longer in the 2WD class :redface:

Looking forward to some more fun because I've been missing the Alfa quite a bit :D

Coffs Harbour is in Australia ;) so Australian stages :D
Stage list will be released each Monday prior to the event from now on so everybody gets a fair playing field I think?

Coffs Harbour is in Australia ;) so Australian stages :D
Stage list will be released each Monday prior to the event from now on so everybody gets a fair playing field I think?

I don't know the exact locations of citys :p

Thank you Jack for the quick reply, will do practice on Australian like stages, a lot of dust and sudden turns around trees sort of stages AHAHHAHAA

That sounds fair Jack, that is a very nice addition :)

not running the DS3 anymore Roy? We need some more in the Ford department :rolleyes: just sayin :p
Also to anybody Grade 1/2, I have one seat spare in my new team (rallymadmedia WRT) running the Fiesta '11 if anybody is keen!
Comes with its own personalised team livery ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back