RDRC S8 Round 2 - Rally Sweden (13th - 19th February 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden is done. Couple of spins but otherwise a clean run. Cheers :ninja:

Attachments

• 20170213224348_1.jpg
    20170213224348_1.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 20170213224414_1.jpg
    20170213224414_1.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 262
Well two things to mention:

ONE: I GOT A MENTION ON THE MAGAZINE. **** YES. (Got excited for a bit there, my sincere apologies)

TWO: Time to train like a mad dog, since this will be my worst rally of them all. We, Brazilian people don't know how to deal with snow properly as we consider snow an urban legend and that it only exist in the christmas stories.

I think there is a mistake too at Day 1........at the racenet league we see SS6 Björklangen afternoon snow and SS7 Älgsjön Sprint night snow, and not the opposite.......

Correct, it's a legacy from the turini-error I had on the the first itinerary. The rallies are set up correctly, it's the itinerary picture that is wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the spelling mistakes and such in the Magazine. I'm really sorry for this as well.

There are no excuses for it, but it became slightly rushed, and stressful as it took quite a bit of time with the results after Monte-Carlo, and the RaceNet names, and then I went to watch, film and stream from the actual Rally Sweden. It all gave us way less time than we would've liked.
Again, it's no excuse, it shouldn't happen at all. It's just an explanation on why. And I promise all the participants in the championship, that I will do better in the future!
Sorry again!

- Ole M

Last edited:
Correct, it's a legacy from the turini-error I had on the the first itinerary. The rallies are set up correctly, it's the itinerary picture that is wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the spelling mistakes and such in the Magazine. I'm really sorry for this as well.

There are no excuses for it, but it became slightly rushed, and stressful as it took quite a bit of time with the results after Monte-Carlo, and the RaceNet names, and then I went to watch, film and stream from the actual Rally Sweden. It all gave us way less time than we would've liked.
Again, it's no excuse, it shouldn't happen at all. It's just an explanation on why. And I promise all the participants in the championship, that I will do better in the future!
Sorry again!

- Ole M

No need to apologize. You guys do an awesome job with this :)

Phuu, just finished my home rally and even though i'm grown up on this kind of surface, i find it annoyingly hard to stay out of the snow banks :unsure: Not expecting a very good result here..

Some stats:
247 visits in the snow banks
5378 studs missing from the front wheels
17 spins
1 bright shining "check engine light"
2 barrell rolls
122 meters total jumped over Colin's Crest
1 co-driver that "will never ever sit in the same car as me again" :whistling:
0 Peugeot bodyshell that can be used again
4 exhausted mechanics

Above numbers are only estimated, they may or may not be consistent with the truth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back