RDRC S8 Round 1 - Rally Monte-Carlo (23rd - 29th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
wcej8vA.png

VCzodPi.png

Important Notes:
  • The Rally is from 23rd January 00:01 GMT until 29th January 23:59GMT. You must've finished and uploaded your time on the last stage before the end-time.
  • Remember to join the correct RaceNet League for the system you play on. If not, you will not be able to participate in any rallies. Find your correct league here
  • Control that your RaceNet Name is the same you signed up with, if not, please inform us of your new name here
  • If you drive with another RaceNet Name than you have on the Entry List, and not have given us any notification on the name change, you will not get any result from the rally. There will not be any exceptions to this.
  • If you have not signed up, you can do so here. You must sign up to be able to participate.
  • Feel free to take screenshots and videos and share it in our Rally World Thread :)
  • Feel free to share your experience from the rally in this thread, share your perfect runs and share your massive failures, all in the name of fun!
  • Any rule changes will be posted in the Directors Note Thread. Please keep yourself updated on any changes.

going steady will be my aim. I usually find myself in the last fifth of the field speedwise, so my only chance is in not making a mess and hoping others do :) But I know I will enjoy this a lot, my first RD championship in a long time, feels a bit like coming home.
Love the stages chosen and the way you guys try to make it feel and look like a real event stretched over some days, absolutely well done.

Really looking forward to Monte, slow and steady will be my approach, getting to the end is my target.
Thanks to you guys for all your work getting it all set up.
Can't wait to get started now :)

Love the stages chosen and the way you guys try to make it feel and look like a real event stretched over some days, absolutely well done.

:) The idea is that you can check the real life events in the countries we'll visit, and see how those rallies were done the last 1-3 years, and it will be as similar as we feel is useful :)
So if you look at the Monte Carlo event this year, they had 17 stages as well, but slightly more services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back