RDRC S8 Round 1 - Rally Monte-Carlo (23rd - 29th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im so fed up with this game right now... Stage 1 I've hit an invisible wall with the rear of my car. Halfway Stage 1 the game crashed (not the car). Could run Stage 1 again. Stage 4, get stuck on a snow dune. Stage 5, my wheel is a bit over a snow dune. TERMINAL DAMAGE RETIREMENT. FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

talk about enthusiatic response: as of 17.00 gmt 38 people have already done stage 01 with 37 surviving it, that is about every 8th of the people who signed up. Keep pushing! So far 7 have finished all 17 stages.

• Deleted member 217114

It was all fine and dandy until stage 4. Lost a tyre. Lost 1.30 minutes, I think. So I will probably finish last. Was meeting my personal records on Monte and was in a good battle with Kieran, but sadly my rear :( Ahh well. I at last enjoyed it.

A little number update.

PC League: 274 drivers
PS4 League: 23 drivers
xBone League: 7 drivers.

This means that we have 304 drivers in our leagues out of 313 sign ups. Which is better than I expected so far, I'm guessing the last 9 will join up in the next few days :)
Incredible ! :thumbsup:
That means you´re doing a great work! I can confirm I didn´t know your championship, and now I´m really pleasent to have discovered it.

Well that lasted shorter than I would have hoped... Went straight on SS6, hit a snowbank at a bridge, and I jumped of stage. Well, at least I had fun the short time I drove, and knowing that Monte is my least favorite event, I feel okay :p GL all, HF

Come on guys, I'm not fast, I came to survive this rally. And than I was 3rd after 8 stages, crazy! :D Where is everyone else? :p (some Swedish guy crashed out from first place on stage 5, poor him)
20170123190632_1.jpg

Just finished the "1st" day and a half of the rally, so all in all 6 stages to be precise.

Looking to do the rest of the Rally tomorrow and my goal is clear, beat Kieran (since he is the only one I have as reference at the moment...) in the, it should be at least, faster car at this event.

Ahhh, Mr Åcerclinth! I know how fast you are compared to me on circuit racing, it will be interesting to see how we stack up on the ice (hopefully not literally! :confused: )

Looks like Monte Carlo is a rally with a bigger attrition than I expected, but that seems fairly realistic as well. I am also amazed about the number of starters already, we are closing in on 80 guys having started the rally, and we haven't even done the first day :)

And keep throwing out them screenshots and stories, I love it (even though some might not turn out too good)!

I fell off a cliff :( Was running much faster then I'd anticipated despite several mistakes (and a few CFH's). Looking forward to the next Rally though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back