RDRC S8 Round 1 - Rally Monte-Carlo (23rd - 29th January 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're live, people!
parrot.gif
middleparrot.gif
rightparrot.gif

I sincerely hope you won't run off at T1 or something now :p

Arrived at the first checkpoint without any real mistakes/problems car still 100%.
Really enjoying the driving the evo around the monte. Was a bit cautious on the ice/snow and during the mist as I've always learned the monte is more about survival than about pure speed. great stage selection and spacing between services so far.
Good job guys

Just finished the "1st" day and a half of the rally, so all in all 6 stages to be precise.

Had a somewhat slow start in the old girl (131 Abarth) which saw me loose about 6-7 seconds to Kieran Poole and the Dutchman WildLion or something along those lines on the opening 2 stages.

After the night stages I had gotten my eye in though and kept up with Kieran on the following 4 stages, only loosing another 2 seconds while making a few misstakes (had a 90 degree spin to a stop in a hairpin on Ap. Col Turini - Descente and few other small ones like braking a bit earlier than needed and so on so for now I'm happy with where I'm sat :)

Looking to do the rest of the Rally tomorrow and my goal is clear, beat Kieran (since he is the only one I have as reference at the moment...) in the, it should be at least, faster car at this event.

Cheers and a more precise report to follow when I've finished the Rally :)

Just finished the "1st" day and a half of the rally, so all in all 6 stages to be precise.

Had a somewhat slow start in the old girl (131 Abarth) which saw me loose about 6-7 seconds to Kieran Poole and the Dutchman WildLion or something along those lines on the opening 2 stages.

After the night stages I had gotten my eye in though and kept up with Kieran on the following 4 stages, only loosing another 2 seconds while making a few misstakes (had a 90 degree spin to a stop in a hairpin on Ap. Col Turini - Descente and few other small ones like braking a bit earlier than needed and so on so for now I'm happy with where I'm sat :)

Looking to do the rest of the Rally tomorrow and my goal is clear, beat Kieran (since he is the only one I have as reference at the moment...) in the, it should be at least, faster car at this event.

Cheers and a more precise report to follow when I've finished the Rally :)
I made a mistake on stage 12 so you can make time then, lost like 25 seconds or so, you can make up a lot of time then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back