RDRC S4 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (3rd March - 6th March 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS1 I started very carefully not to crash and managed to finish without major problems, so in SS2 I tried to push a little bit more and I spinned and lost about 5-10 seconds. That scared me alot so I drove rest of the rally even more carefully :) Had another half spin on ss 13, but other than that I kept the C4 between the ditches :)

My goal was to finish every stage and I did so I´m very happy. I´m not expecting to be very high in the results but maybe in top 15 :D

And most importantly, I had fun. I just love to drift on the snow surface :)

However, if you start on "three" I think the total penalty is 13 sec. if you start on "two" the total penalty 12 sec and so on :)

Nope. Doesnt matter when you make the false start - its always 10s penalty + the time starts running right when you start driving. You cant "cheat" and start at "three" while the co-pilot is still saying - "two", "one", "GO!". If you start too soon - you get 10s penalty and the time starts running. Doesnt matter how soon you jump the start :)

I've been advised that there are some entries in the stage 1 column that are highlighted incorrectly.
I am just correcting them and will re-post the results soon. This mistake in no way affects the
results, it was just a cosmetic mistake. :)

Further clarification regarding the final format of the results. Once the the main results are finalized then
I will be producing class, grade points and team tables and also additional runs that were taken that
did not form part of the Championship Round.

Waaaaah! That stupid CFH on the final stage of the rally took away my win! And I had 15 seconds to Oskar at the start of the stage, all I had to do was go safe through the whole thing... Oh well, at least I ended up on the podium :)

Second on class 9th overall not a bad start of the season. and i guess. RMI is the leading Team on S2000. cant wait for the Gravel.,
Roy we gonna do some damage hopefully on the next one. we have a good start so far both of us on the podium awesome...Congratulation to Fernando he Flew his way on EU3

If Im not completely blind then I`ve been the fastest out of all S class in SS7. Nice. Also pretty good time at SS4 comparing to others. But it only makes it worse.. when I think where I could end up with this pace and finishing all stages..Meh. Im back in the 2nd round :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back