RDRC S4 Round 1 - Rally of Norway (3rd March - 6th March 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is somewhat delayed, but I wanted to share my vague experience of the event. Firstly thanks to the staff organising these events. I see you've been hard at work ironing out the occasional expected "hiccups" here and there. We appreciate all the work you put in. Great job so far, had a lot of fun along with everyone else. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

A small recap of my rally. I thought I should be able to make the top 10 if I avoid retirement, well thats what I was hoping for anyways. With Magnar absent from this event I really wanted to try grab a handful of points for the team. My rally was completed quite carefully after nearly throwing it all away on SS2 nose diving flat out over the jump, coming to a complete halt having avoided all the trees off the road. Had to complete a fair few stages with minor damage to steering/suspension throughtout the rally. But in the end I'm very happy there was no DNF's or CFH's, this is a first for me on any event with realistic damage. A good start to the season with 5th, and I top my personal best of 6th in the last round of Season 3. :D

Great to see many new names, and what a start to the championship. High hopes the community here continues to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back