RDRC S3 Round 3 - Rallye Terre De L'Auxerrois (27 Aug - 31 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get the game to run night time and damp conditions together, it keeps going back to day whenever I select damp or going back to good when I select night? Is it just me or is it only possible in multiplayer?

Actually you are correct, it's not possible to run Damp and Night together. It won't allow that in Championship / On-Line mode either.
I'll let Rick know.

SS6 - Cote D'Arbroz 2 (Gravel Mod/Night/Covered Damp) - Don't seem to be able to select Night and Cover Damp together offline, has anyone checked it online ??

Pete

I hate to say it, but there's a possibility I won't make it for this round. Moved into my apartment at school Saturday, finally got the building's WiFi sorted out yesterday, and the wireless car I put in my tower is not behaving properly, this might get interesting.

For those of you who are wondering if i am a really nice guy or if my RSRBR name (Lucifer) is because I am really the Devil......................

SS6 weather has been updated. Cote D'Abroz 2 - (Gravel Mod/Night/BAD WEATHER)

I say again.............Mwah hahaha. I am not a nice man;)

For those of you who are wondering if i am a really nice guy or if my RSRBR name (Lucifer) is because I am really the Devil......................

SS6 weather has been updated. Cote D'Abroz 2 - (Gravel Mod/Night/BAD WEATHER)

I say again.............Mwah hahaha. I am not a nice man;)

well at least we`ll have the right tyres for the stage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back