RDRC S3 Round 3 - Rallye Terre De L'Auxerrois (27 Aug - 31 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be very carful at this corner, there is an invisible barrier near the tree that could wreck your car if you cut to much :tongue:

BTB Sweden Limbo

RichardBurnsRally_SSE2011-08-1301-17-26-34.jpg

I have a concern that needs clarification? When I was practicing Cote D'Abzroz I've noticed that in the pacenotes there's a section that says "cut". I know that we send in the replays to make sure that no one cuts or takes advantage of the stage. But what's considered an "acceptable cut" and an "unacceptable cut"? My concern is also for the hairpins of that stage as well as you can cut there quite easily.

The general consensus is to have at least one wheel on the road. If you run wide and/or crash out, don't worry about keeping one wheel on the road, and focus on survival :D

If the pacenote says cut, it's okay to cut. The hairpins fall under the one wheel on the road rule.

Be very carful at this corner, there is an invisible barrier near the tree that could wreck your car if you cut to much :tongue:

BTB Sweden Limbo

Ouch!! Thanks for the tip off Nigel.
I just tested it and it could be a killer if you cut there. :eek:

The other scary part is that you reached that spot in 3:09 mins. :pray:
It takes me waaaay longer to get to that point in my little S2000 Pug, so looks like another thrashing by the WRC cars coming this Round. :rolleyes:

I have a concern that needs clarification? When I was practicing Cote D'Abzroz I've noticed that in the pacenotes there's a section that says "cut".

and make sure your co driver is right, there are one or two instances in the original rbr stages, where he tells you to cut but there's an obtsacle wrecking your car if you do. You tend to remember after hitting once in a championship rally :)

and make sure your co driver is right, there are one or two instances in the original rbr stages, where he tells you to cut but there's an obtsacle wrecking your car if you do. You tend to remember after hitting once in a championship rally :)

Thanks Eckhart :) Guess I better practice :)

EDIT: Just a quick clarification... you wont be allowed to change Tyre compounds or setups until you reach one of the three services right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back