RDRC S2 - Round 2 - Alpine Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's ice on each and every stage, so as long as it stays dry I suppose snow tires are the only option we have. And if it starts snowing? maybe snow tires? lol. I wonder, though, what to do if rain comes up. will it last for three full stages? or do we we have ice tires? never checked, actually.

it's ice on each and every stage, so as long as it stays dry I suppose snow tires are the only option we have. And if it starts snowing? maybe snow tires? lol. I wonder, though, what to do if rain comes up. will it last for three full stages? or do we we have ice tires? never checked, actually.

I believe there are no ice tires, but I think someone said that wet tarmac worked better than snow on something? Not sure. Try it :D

Also, no idea about the weather, but it would be silly if it stays the same for three whole stages :confused:

no changeable weather on Alps, the rest is up to you to explore, it can get quite interesting (especially if one forgets adjusting one's breakpoints). and yes, no ice tires. gonna try the wet tarmacs one of these days, you never know, afgter all these are just physics models, not real life.

You will have to run THREE stages before service not two. As for Wet Tarmac vs Snow tyres, you will have to try them for your selves;)

Terri (I think) was having problem with the Alps stage, is anyone else? It runs prefectly for me, that is one of the reasons i included it. Maybe it has something to do with your settings mate.

The Alpes stage work for me fine, but...

... I think there are some interesting object on the stage. I had several on that stage today, and happened and interesting thing with me. It happened in th third sector, when I slipped a little bit down from the road. There was an object (I don't know what it was) and it force my car a little jump, which was enough not to go back to the road very easily. That shouldn't be problem; but suddenly, that object threw me down the valley, LOL.

I saved my replay, tried to watch it, but the game loads Cote d'Arbroz instead of Alpes, whereas I set the Alpes stages and right car before I started the game.

If you can watch it, please check it:

http://szekto.fw.hu/rbr/AlpesFiesta02.rpl

@adam, you need to set exactly the same stage, the same car, the same condition, etc in RSC and launch SSE and see your replay from there...;)

That's okay, I do the same (I usually don't laucnh RBR SSE, instead of I launch RBR.dll), so I can't understand what's the problem.

I was a bit below 7 minutes on my first try ;)

Nice, thank you. :) I think the 7:2x stage time will good for me, lol. :D

Adam Jonas - Adam Jonas - EU Monday

This will be an interesting one. :)

(P.s: can somebody tell me a good time from Alpes?)

Ooopps, I wrote bad day, sorry. I would like to change it to EU Saturday. :)

That's okay, I do the same (I usually don't laucnh RBR SSE, instead of I launch RBR.dll), so I can't understand what's the problem.

BTB stages' replays don't work. Never (RX plugin's construction prevents that).

Also I remember stating that tarmac tyres are way better for Alpes. I remember being able to go waaaaay faster. But I crashed in the end and lost all the time made up this way :p

Terri (I think) was having problem with the Alps stage, is anyone else? It runs prefectly for me, that is one of the reasons i included it. Maybe it has something to do with your settings mate.

single player works fine with me, now making a session with the btb stage and will updated later if that works fine too :)

Update*

public session alps is now working fine on my case

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back