RDRC S2 - Round 2 - Alpine Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in, however moving house this Wednesday so hope to be in for monday eu session, but maybe tuesday eu.

also changed user name from Mark J to Madmonkey, hope thats ok,

Still in lovely little Skoda WRC 07. looking forward to it and more points ;)

im in, however moving house this Wednesday so hope to be in for monday eu session, but maybe tuesday eu.

also changed user name from Mark J to Madmonkey, hope thats ok,

Still in lovely little Skoda WRC 07. looking forward to it and more points ;)

Post the full entry here as specified in the thread instructions + post about the username change in the sign up thread.

I for one think the Punto is undriveable in the really icy (read: white) parts unless you pick the snow tires. Cannot see how guys can take some of the turns especially at Bisanne on ice. I agree that on everything looking greyish and not white the wet tarmac is superior, but one icy corner can be enough to spoil your whole run, so I think I will play it safe :)

Just a reminder to everyone. With an update due TOMORROW it is suggested that you DO NOT update RSRBR untill AFTER you have driven in round 2.

It should not effect being able to drive in the event and we don't know what effects, good or bad, will be involved in this. Anybody that updates their system before they drive does so at their own risk.

It is unfortunate that an update comes out on the weekend of the event but as we are an "un-official" championship we can't avoid the timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back