RDRC S2 - Round 1 - Rally of Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodywork is always repaired, best test is to break your radiator or a suspension bit. Those damages are carried over.

Ya, got hit in the next series bad. Thanks.

BTW, I messed up the session names :redface:. Nobody signed up for OC1, Saturday night Australian time, so it wasn't created. I created the Sunday night session, but put OC1 instead of OC2. Not a big issue, but just so there's no confusion.

same feeling here, I suppose it is because you also change back from the snow mod to normal? also, is it ok that i can set a new setup after each stage? i did and i could but wasn't it supposed to be one set of tires and one setup for two stages?

it was a great idea to run the whole event through once before the final showdown, thx Senad (though I got a phone call and virtually had to skip stages 2-4).

also, is it ok that i can set a new setup after each stage? i did and i could but wasn't it supposed to be one set of tires and one setup for two stages?

As I understand it, you can change the usual setup things, but the tyres can't be changed. Don't forget, the tyres are chosen in the RSCenter screen, not in the setup. All you should be able to change is the tyre pressures.

hey guys,
just found a problem, the mlknky snow stage wont load for me, 1st time i have had this problem:

when the stage is loading (page with 205 on it) the progress bar get about 1/3 the way, then the game just turns off and you go back to the rsrbr page?

It is not possible for the first time my rscenter decides to crash ..

When iwent to the SS4 and click on the button to start my rscenter crash, still waited 10 minutes in the hope that starts but nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes