RDRC S1 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anybody wanting to run a test run of the stages I have set up two times zones for a Reece event.

RDRC RD2 Reece OC - 10:30 GMT 22/9/10
RDRC RD2 Reece EU - 19:00 GMT 22/9/10

There is no password and the car pack is the trophy class cars. Remember, this isn't for competition, just to make sure the stages work for you.

Anybody can set up there own test session if they want, this is just for those who don't have the time etc.

No, I just try this stage yesterday offline. I will try to see if I can join the last session to see if everything is allright. I just need to try to join the session, if there is a problem with these SS, will I be informed at the entrance of the rally or only when the SS is loaded ?

Warren is right, the message popped up when we tried to join the rally.

Same problem as my teammate.
I just test to launch the ACCT Ivato Reverse special and exactly the same message (in offline too).
I am not sure I can be on the test server but I think it is a bad idea if we can't test the special before the event (personaly, I test all special in offline before a rallye for seeing all the trap and how I can attack).

Same problem as my teammate.
I just test to launch the ACCT Ivato Reverse special and exactly the same message (in offline too).
I am not sure I can be on the test server but I think it is a bad idea if we can't test the special before the event (personaly, I test all special in offline before a rallye for seeing all the trap and how I can attack).

Just reinstall that BTB 3 pack, it should work fine then.

Ok, after three install, it was launch.
The error message appears and after 50-60 sec it launch the special. So, we must wait a while but really strange.
However, I have not the turn indication of my co-pilot (it is normal ?).

Ok, after three install, it was launch.
The error message appears and after 50-60 sec it launch the special. So, we must wait a while but really strange.
However, I have not the turn indication of my co-pilot (it is normal ?).

Ludo, it is normal that you don't have your co-pilot voice. Everybody have the same problem, but the special is short and not to hard to learn.

I create a public session only with 2 SS (canyon and ACCT), and it works fine for me. Ludo, I can create for you a public session to see if everything is allright (we will talk about it on msn)

Ah, you got that loading screen... Yeah, that's normal for all BTB stages, I think. Just wait it out.
50-60 is long :s. Mine loaded like a regular stage, less than 10 seconds.

Sorry, I thought you got the "please install BTB... blabla" message.

EDIT: There's another session for this weeks club rally in one hour. It has both those stages, so if you can, join :). Starts at 17:00 GMT, in less than an hour.

You are right, Rick set the sessions for 17:00 GMT, i.e. 19:00 our time :good:

Rick set the rally for 19:00 gmt lol. But now it has been changed to the CORRECT time of 17:00, that should mean 19:00 your time.

The error messages that appear at the start of a BTB stage happen on every BTB stage. The don't seam to effect the stage or stop it running. Some of them take a little time to load but they will get there.

The three regular sessions have been created.

Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (11:00pm EDST (USA) Monday)
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday

If someone can't make any of those, post here please :good:

Rick set the rally for 19:00 gmt lol. But now it has been changed to the CORRECT time of 17:00, that should mean 19:00 your time.

The error messages that appear at the start of a BTB stage happen on every BTB stage. The don't seam to effect the stage or stop it running. Some of them take a little time to load but they will get there.

There was a mistake with the time, because the starting time was 15:00 GMT. So 17:00 in France. When I was back from work, it was 19:00 in France and I join the serveur, and it was the end of the rally. I can launch the last stage (ACCT) and it works fine for me.

For the starting time, the mistake come maybe from the fact that the time you put in the rallysim.fr is GMT+2. So if you put 17:00, it will start à 17:00 french time so 15:00GMT. (maybe, if I understood well)

Would it be possible to change the US time to 10:00pm EDST? I know it's only 1 hour difference but then I would have a better chance to finish before falling asleep at the wheel :p

Ah, yes... Only one driver ran in the US session in round 1. He asked for that session to be moved a bit later for this round.

I'll set up another session for you. You'll probably be the only one in it, so pick any time that suits you best :good:

There was a mistake with the time, because the starting time was 15:00 GMT. So 17:00 in France. When I was back from work, it was 19:00 in France and I join the serveur, and it was the end of the rally. I can launch the last stage (ACCT) and it works fine for me.

For the starting time, the mistake come maybe from the fact that the time you put in the rallysim.fr is GMT+2. So if you put 17:00, it will start à 17:00 french time so 15:00GMT. (maybe, if I understood well)

Ok, Sorry to everyone. That was my fault.

Ok, Sorry to everyone. That was my fault.

But your event was very successful (22 players)

BTW, do we need to install the last update of the RSBRB2010 ?
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=5793

EDIT: I saw your thread (http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...rbr2010-upate-06-now-released.html#post604523) so this patch is mandatory for this event.
But, yesterday I can join the event without the patch 6 installed. Do you know when it will be mandatory ?

But your event was very successful (22 players)

BTW, do we need to install the last update of the RSBRB2010 ?
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=351&t=5793

EDIT: I saw your thread (http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...rbr2010-upate-06-now-released.html#post604523) so this patch is mandatory for this event.
But, yesterday I can join the event without the patch 6 installed. Do you know when it will be mandatory ?

I'm unsure about how acurate this is but I think it is only MANDATORY if you are running an official championship on the RSRBR server. They have many championships running to the actual schedule to the real events. To run a private session event like ours it is most likely just advised. I would suggest it is done just incase it causes issues though.

BTW, out of everyone that entered the reece event only 2 where from our championship, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back