RDRC S1 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in but participating on short notice in the STC (Simracing Team Challenge) and the first round of the RDTCC on Sunday night mean, my last training is sth. like 14 days away. Hope I remember which stage has that killer jump at the end, lol.

Probably I will miss tomorrow's round, because I'm very busy at the moment and I will be busy in the next few days. :(

I'm so sorry guys, see you at the next club rally.

My Impreza was so much fun on this rally :). It's not as fast as the WRC cars, but I had some great rally action nonetheless.

SS1: Stage win, but I was off road for quite a while when I had a huuuuuge moment near the end (big crest, and then a slight right after it, I went straight on at full speed, and somehow missed the trees and came back out on the other side). Will post a replay if requested, not sure if I gained any advantage there.
SS2 not so clean, had to reverse near the end
SS3 decent 1st and 3rd sector, but 2 CFHs in the middle one, lost a minute
SS4 nothing special, but my second and last stage win in EU Premier :woot:
SS5 I drove on this stage maybe two times (from start to finish), it's not really a regular in our club rallies. Was bad, one off, time lost everywhere
SS6 had a spectacular off, and a spectacular save, but retired 1km before the end, so no replay :(
SS7 I'm loving the new dusk mod, looks great! Lovely stage too, was even first in premier after the 1st split, but ended up on my roof twice after that :D
SS9 messy. had a 360 at one point, almost lost it near the end
SS10 failed at the same place as in the first run, and had to CFH once
SS11 had a false start, and 10 sec penalty. Would've won the stage without that :mad:

Great rally, had lots of fun. Cheers Rick, makes up for that tarmac hell last time :D

Congrats to Ludovic, practically unbeatable all night :good:

All replays to senad.subasic@gmail.com please, or upload them on speedyshare or something :good:

I really dont know if I won any stage... I just know that I didnt retire in any moment, even though I had (as usually) no practice. I couldnt avoid crashes, yes. But I was satisfied, as I ended 2nd in premier league in EU session - and I defeated Senad! Finally, after a lot of tries, I did it! :p And even for one and half minute. Hehehe. About my ride, I dont know what to say because I am not good in those reports - I had only 2 clear stages, Canyon and second Minsehaft, where I hoped I will be first, but Senad could manage it just few seconds better. But I had no interesting crashes, just crashes, and my drive was average. :) I will keep my no practice for next because I am enjoyit it more than with hours spended in learning track.

I also will kick my co-driver because he failed 2 times in East-west (or so) 2 stage. He didnt say me that one of those hairpin is "dont cut" and I obviously cutted, into some mess and needed help from public :D then again. Who wants to drive with me?

and watch Rally world, because new press are coming :)

Awefull event for me. STarted well goodish pace but then kept crashing. Most of them were only slight nerfs on trees but due to the speed span the car normally towards more trees.

Thanks for organization :).

P.s are you aware somone was in an A8W08 car pack car?

Yeah, I noticed Steve was in a Citroen C4 WRC 2008, a mistake I guess. He didn't drive after SS4, no worries about the standings.

Also, Ondrej reminded me. In one stage, the codriver said fast left, don't cut. I cut. I rolled. I failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back