RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

I've updated the entry list in its current form. It will be finilised one day before the race. I will contact drives from the waiting list at that point.

Please give note when you change your status van 'available' to 'unavailable' or the other way around!

Guys i have done something wrong i was playing around a bit with the league system sign up etc etc. and by accident is signed up to both leagues. ilms and oval series. Can someone please delete those entries. Me and league management systems grrrrrr haha

Still a pretty good lap Hampus! ;)

Looks like it took me only 2 months away from the HDP to completely lose the rythm with this car. I was usually an average of 2 seconds of the fastest drivers in my peak but I hardly now get near to 4 seconds of them... :confused: Which F1 team manager used to say that once a driver has a kid, he lost a second per lap (think it's Frank Williams)? Looks like thats what happened to me!! :O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back