RDiLMS - Summer Tour 2012

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We are currently experimenting with a new - though honored - league management system for iRacing. Please let us know if you experience any problems using the website by posting a description of the problem below.

Contact Shawn Purdy (iLeagueRace owner) in case of:
  • login problems

What Hampus said is very important. I hope we wont have untrained drivers as it will cause nothing but crashes of other unlucky participants.

To not keep this post in the bad vibe, I can say that today's session was very good to see how car behaves in the racing environment, and to see how and where to have overtakes in MC.

Only the best comments for today's event and for Martin who hosted it! Well done!

Couple of pictures of my skin for the upcoming season, not fully done yet though. any ideas how i can make the hood look better ?? ... :unsure:
C6rFront.JPG

C6rSide.JPG

I may potentially need to drop out of the league. Couple of reasons, 1, I will 100% miss the Texas race as I am away on holiday during that time, and secondly due to the timing, (seeing 'GMT' and thinking that's what it meant and not 'BST') mostly every race, due to when I would likely be sorting out / having dinner, may cause a lot of hassle. obviously once mid-race I'd continue if it were getting towards the end, but generally it will overlap by the hour in which I would have had. unless it can be made clear that infact GMT is GMT and the races start at 6pm BST as I was thinking.

Sorry or the long post :S

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies