• Make a little adjustment to the R marking
  • Less shiny at the tyre sideline
[DOWNLOAD]
PT1-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3a7sw7s4xyi2oll
PT2-

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cgnv8xip0tf6crd

First:

I download the update 1.1 and i never download the first version, i need to download the first version?

Second: If i decide to use "thin strip + clear + hard wear" tyres for example, i copy and paste i my game forlder, right? replace and its ready, right? So ive download the orange tyres mod,

Here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rd-zeno-f1-2013-hard-orange-tyre-hd.63526/

I see the files are the same that i copy from the 1.1 tyres, so if i copy the orange tyres, i lose my "thin strip + clear + hard wear" choice!

PS: The orange tyres have "car_gen_low file", the 1.1 dont have it, thats why i need to know if i most download the 1.0

Thanks

Nikolai- Try Install "thin strip + clear + hard wear" tyres, copy my render material.xml file from Hard Orange Tyre to replace the render material.xml fusion tyre choices you install and give it a go.

Zeno, great Work !... I have a question. When only installing the Fusion Tyres, the tyres works as you can see in the enclosed. When the camera goes around the car, the tyres are "gliching" where the white parts are (?) Do I need to copy "car_gen_low.pssg" from the Orange Tyre package as that file is not included in the Fusion Tyre package ?. Its just that the glitching when modding is often because the "low" is either missing or not done. You now what I mean :) Other than that the tyres are working and looking great when driving.

fusiont.png

PS: The car shown is a Braveheart fantasy car in W.I.P status...
I also run most settings on ULTRA and the rest in HIGH, and had no issues with these settings so far. Good performance on a relatively new pc (1 year).

Cheers Peter

I was telling about this problem, its something in render_materials file, i copy just the render_material from orange tyres and use it with my choice of tyres (fuzion tyres mod hd), and i can see the orange tyres perfectly, but when i use this i start to see tyres problem in the ai drivers not in me (when an ai try to get pass me, when they are close to me the tyres turn in one color, sometimes white, yellow,.... i think its the tyre strip color)

I test with the fusion tyres mod hd and no problem, i use the orange tyres and in the first test race, appear the tyres problem. Its something about render_materials files. I know a lot of people test this mod and dont see any problem.

Maybe the problem are in not so good PCs, i have my video settings in medium / normal and low (drivers and distance vehiclue are set "medium / normal"; textile materials are in "high".

PS: can someone tell me what each option of video settings change, for example, "drivers" what exactly change in the game. Or what video settings change "wheels" quality or the tyres qualitys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back