[RDDev] F12012 FUSION TYRES HD

If to install you need to just overwrite the files, how do you choose which wear and color (dark, clear, other) you want for the tires? Looks great. Can't wait to try.... ;)
It looks like you need one of the 3 links quoted in the box above, not the single link above the box with [DOWNLOAD]
the 3 links are the same mod, but on different servers only.
the rar has 2 types of separate packages, with marked "R" and without marking "R" on the side of the tires, I separated because there is much confusion with 24 types in the same installer "Ryder Mod manager" the rest, simply choose between you ever seen, "light, dark, thin stripes or thick, high wear and low"

Fantastic work.:thumbsup:

I just noticed at least at the option with "R" mark a pretty heavy Aliasing on the Pirelli and Pzero sign edges.
Who did the marking was zeno, and from what I see, was removed from original photo, so I think the best is impossible, because it's like real life
In the case of my separate written by hand is always an option, for the stripes, is the only way to fix blurry stripes, as in the origina
I also have adopted this fix in my package, but in standard resolution is better than the original blurred
Maybe we'll try to fix it, and launch an update, if the zeno agree, and if possible also

• Deleted member 90535

Many thanks to both of you! That's why I love modders :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back