[RD zeno] F1 2013 HARD ORANGE TYRE HD

Hey RD members, F12013 is just around the corner and Pirelli finally reveal changes for new season only on hard tyres. I decided to work on it and enjoy playing again... guess what, it's now ready to share, :sneaky: All done from scratch as usual.

rddzenof12013hardorange.png

Changes

• Improve tyres sidewall shiny line
  • Clean marking, just the barcode for now
Installation- Extract using winrar, winzip or 7zip to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam" folder &
*Please ensure you backup your files before replace.

*NOTE- You need to install [RDDev] F12012 FUSION TYRES HD 1st before using this one, also if you prefer the choices from fusion tyres for example "Thin stripes hard wear". All you have to do is copy my Hard Orange Tyre "render material.xml" file and replace the fusion tyre "render material.xml". You are good to go. :)

F1 2012 Fusion Tyres HD

27467574.jpg

Special thanks to other great RD modders who produce awesome mods & my friends, rddev members out there and more.

Appreciate it and enjoy!

External Download

[mod edit - Broken internal download link replaced by a new external one, thanks to @lyolik for the link]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great, zeno! Will this overwrite the improved option, wet etc. tyres? Judging from your post I don't think so but I just want to make sure that the other parts of your mod (HD options etc.) won't be removed by installing this. :)

Hey tom, it will overwrite the old one. Better to use only my render material.XML file if you would want to maintain your old file, therefore my new file include no marking except the barcode also little tweak on the shiny tyre sideline. Previous fusion tyre include marking plus many version.as I don't have much time to change many version...if you need help, pm me. :) I may try help compile the version prefered.

Those tyres look awesome,orange on black is alway's a winning combination,brilliant work,i have a problem though,i just cannot get this to work in my game,and i never have had a problem with any mods.
Maybe i'm missing something,a small step in the install,any idea's chaps?.

Those tyres look awesome,orange on black is alway's a winning combination,brilliant work,i have a problem though,i just cannot get this to work in my game,and i never have had a problem with any mods.

Now a return of arrows would be awesome :D

Good work :thumbsup:

Go to your steam F1 2012 directory and backup your "cars" folder. Extract my files to your F1 2012 path, you are good to go. I've tested few minutes ago, it's working well.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%