RDCCC S2 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the News thread for the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup. Here all important updates and announcement of the league will be made. Keep a close eye on this thread so you don't miss out on important changes.

The news will be posted by the staff.

we were 14 for the event and i miss some opinion but looking at the poll and what have been said round 4 will probably take place March 9th and round 5 March 23rd, the reasons are that for many people they are fine with either i will decide and that for some it matters if round 4 is held next Tuesady and personnally for me it will give me more time for round 4 movie.

no any desision yet??? :)

good question and here's the explanations Greg, on the 7 that have picked the first choice a good majority have express that either choice is fine with them while others have clearly express that certain choices wasn't an option for them, adding to that for me the first choice was involving 2 weeks of none stop work as i have to maintain the result and do the movie of each round, just the movie is a 15 hours + task for each and like everybody i have to manage my time between real life and virtual racing. i know that i can't make everybody happy with the decision i made so the best thing i could do is to make the less guy unhappy and so far i think i have succeed.

Edit: i also forgot, adding to that i had some pc problem and since last Monday i had to reinstall my Windows twice :frown:

Bad luck Andreas, i was already wondering you not on TBR forum last time.
Add to this i´m not sure if Gregory can make it tonight :frown:, he had probs with his graphic-card and also steering wheel. At the moment i don´t hear anything from him, so if he´s not there you know why. I´m still hoping he get it till tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 23.5%