RDCCC S2 - Chevrolet Camaro Cup (STCC - The Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yves Larose

Premium
Camaro.png

What is this?

This is the News thread for the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup. Here all important updates and announcement of the league will be made. Keep a close eye on this thread so you don't miss out on important changes.

The news will be posted by the staff.

Enjoyed tonights race though it was very lonely.

Congrats podium and specially Chris for the convincing win.

As I can`t make the last race I would like to Thank Yves for organising and running the league and all the work behind the scenes with templates, skin packs, stewarding, videos and endless other tasks, Good Job Yves. Also thanks to everyone for some great racing.

oh man Greg
it is a shame that you did not have your pc
I think the championship has tighten up again
most likely you, Andreas, Ben and me can win it, all depending on the outcome of the last race

well what can I say....what a race....got pole (only .1 sec slower than last time) and lead from start to finish....trying to be all smooth
Andreas was behind me all the time for the first 5 laps or so, then he began to drop and danger went away. I just concentrated on not hitting the wall lol. Sucks about your concentration Andreas....hopefully will be back on last race
in the end finish with 1 min lead
and congrats to Peter for your podium....and teammate Hannu....it was still a great night ;)

and oh yes...I will be there for the final race

Enjoyed my quali tonight, but not the 1st corner during the race :thumbdown:. Very sorry, i lost the control and slided hugely. It's a miracle that no one was involved. It's a pity that we are only 10 tonight.

Grats to Chris and the podium. Thanks Yves. Hope the final round will be fine!

This wasn´t my day. I´m so disappointed about my driving, first i spun then dont get my pitbox, then another spun, again spun which cost me P2. With normal rounds i was safe on P2 but i get no rythm the whole time. So, was thinking P3 is also good but ofcourse i had to crash into the wall and have to made another stop for repairing.
I drove like the first man on simracing, no no no ..... :frown:
But ofcourse now we have a nice last race, if i think about if i fnish normal second ... "Andreas, well done. :tongue:"

Wow guys I'm extremely happy about this race!!!

Q: P5
Race: start went well, I passed Yves and Grégory after they went wide in T1. The first 10 laps were very hard as I had to defend my position, not once Yves got very close to pass me, and even after he hit the wall, I had to push because Hannu was coming behind him! It was even harder because I was a bit tired and my hands were shaking a bit LOL. But then in the pits I calmed down, and my coffee kicked in, so it was much better afterwards! I followed Andreas in the 2nd stint, most of the time around 2 seconds behind him. He spun twice, first I couldn't pass him, it was only enough to get close, but when he spun the 2nd time I went by.
After my last pitstop I had a little gap behind me, I've seen Andreas for a few laps in my mirrors but then he disappeared!
I'm extremely happy that I finished 2nd, I never expected that result in this league! To be honest, I wasn't really as fast as the other guys at front, I think the key was that I didn't make any major mistakes this time! Thx to my new setup and my coffee maybe:)
It was a really great race, thx everyone!

Well I got what I deserved, since I did not at all prepared for the race.
By cons mini-feat, I finished the race and is the first time in this league, you can applaud the performance

Qualification (7th):
I do not even take the latest version of setup Gregory, but I'm careful not to get out I finished 7th.

Race (8th):
During the rolling start lap, in the middle of a straight line, I lose control of the car (I did not understand too that it happened) and I break the front of the car, I go to pit during the green flag for repair, I go out at 40s.
Hard to stay motivated in these conditions but I want to finally finish a race. Mister Kay and Mister Larose had together every problem I take the 8th. I approach slowly from the 7th but I am behind more than 40s. After the first pit stop I was even closer but I take a stop and go penalty. Result I let him go, especially after the 2nd pit-stop my tires are dead, I want assure to finish.

Thank you to everyone who came and congratulations to the podium.

Very late report here. Almost forgot it as I have so little to say.

As many others I didn't practice since the aborted race but I could still better my q lap. Pretty happy with that.

Was close with others in the first laps with some nice racing. But then I got stressed and spun out of the tricky second chicane. Dissapointing. Lost time which I never managed to recover, not even close. So I ran the rest of the race in a void and could get a lucky 5:th at the finish.

See you in the final round guys. Hope it will be a lot more people there, this got kinda empty.

Important: please take note that the start time of the event has been change, the final round will take place one hour earlier then the other rounds.

Molson Canadian 175

Welcome to round 4 of the RaceDepartment Chevrolet Camaro Cup League Season 2. The staff welcomes all new drivers and of course the familiar faces as well. We hope that this season will be as excited as the first one with fair, spectacular and fun races and we hope that the drivers are willing to support that in their actions.

Below you can find the information for the first round of the championship. Read it carefully!

Event: Molson Canadian 175
Track: Rattlesnake Point
Practice 1: Open for practice a week before the race
Practice 2: 19:00 GMT - 10 minutes for joining
Qualification: 19:10 GMT - 15 minutes (superpole)
Warm-up: 19:25 GMT - 10 minutes
Race: 19:35 GMT - 21 laps (1 formation lap + 20 race laps)
Start procedure: manual formation lap (see article 5.6 of the League Regulations)
Weather forecast: Dry (standard weather)
Server password: (See GPCOS)

Skinpack: Skinpack

Skinpack by Yves Larose

NOTE: Every driver must drive in his own skin.

NOTE: All drivers are expected to have read and understand the League Regulations before entering the track. Drivers that are suspected of not knowing of or ignoring the League Regulations will be excluded from the competition.

Line-up for Season 2:

1) Yves Larose - Black Visor Motorsport - #14
2) Christopher Aponte - Roaring Pipes Maniacs - #62
3) Daniel Hansson - Broberg Camaro Racing - #17
4) Ben Tusting - Black Visor Motorsport - #46
5) Gary Lennon - Black Visor Motorsport - #31
6) Bob Miley - NSSR - #23
7) Andreas Hultgren - The Black Rebels - #99
8) Neil Gault - Black Visor Motorsport - #77
9) Peter Duivelaar - Roaring Pipes Maniacs -#3
10) Andreas Löffler - The Black Rebels - #6
11) Gregory Degreef - The Black Rebels - #7
12) Keith Barrick - DHR Simcraft -#41
13) Ryan Callan - Redhawk Racing - #68
14) Ramon van Rijn - Black Visor Motorsport - #95
15) David García - The Black Rebels - #45
16) Daniel Pettit - Noble Racing - #81
17) Hannu Karesola - Roaring Pipes Maniacs - #44
18) Grégory Cogotti - Project D - #24
19) Gaëtan Legastelois - Project D - #18
20) Péter Bártfai - Blue Flag Racing - #05
21) Richard Kay - Noble Racing - #25
22) Lee Downham - Black Visor Motorsport - #72
23) Freddie Besems - TDRC 02 - #56

RD GPCOS:
The event result will be update after the race up to 24 hours after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back