RD Simulated Career Season 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps allow for two way upgrade on variation, to max of 500 maybe. It might be enticing for some, make it a bit cheaper so they are taking a risk, perhaps faster or slower
Yeah, I just decided to not bother spending money on variation in case I got it at the high time and was super fast.

If you want a realistic Simulation Career, new teams start at zero to add to the realism, if you want fairness, use Jimlaad43's suggestion. Think about it ;)

If you want a realistic Simulation Career, new teams start at zero to add to the realism, if you want fairness, use Jimlaad43's suggestion. Think about it ;)
If we had been told about it before the end of the season, Sig and I would have taken a completely different approach to the end of the season ie: we would have spent nothing. I think the lack of warning for us was what made me react so badly (for the right reasons). As no-one knew, we should use fairness.

Sorry i was away from forum for some days for university exams (so much to study...)
Btw:
Next season will be 1991 or my english is bad and i don't understand anything?
And someone can explain the situation of the money at the start for next year?

Sorry i was away from forum for some days for university exams (so much to study...)
Btw:
Next season will be 1991 or my english is bad and i don't understand anything?
And someone can explain the situation of the money at the start for next year?

Yes its will be season 1991, a tread for it is already started.

All your money left at the end of this season, you keep it for the next one. You have an extra money with the final standing position.

Team got also money for next season, its can be use only on the car. This the way i found to get a team order for a next season.

Well last race got me back to where I started, DNF.:(
New season: When it was mentioned first time I understood it as this season is practice and from next season we all start as we started 1988. So no sponsor change to any better because of testing how this can work. And now I'm in :poop:.
What is happening with driver upgrades, any % of losing skills between seasons??
My suggestions: Make driver sponsor for Q and R as one, etc. Sponsor A- top 5 Q + win in R; Sponsor B- ahead of team mate in Q + finish race. And make team sponsor. So money made from driver sponsor is for driver upgrades and money made from team sponsor is for team upgrades.:cool:

Well last race got me back to where I started, DNF.:(
New season: When it was mentioned first time I understood it as this season is practice and from next season we all start as we started 1988. So no sponsor change to any better because of testing how this can work. And now I'm in :poop:.
What is happening with driver upgrades, any % of losing skills between seasons??
My suggestions: Make driver sponsor for Q and R as one, etc. Sponsor A- top 5 Q + win in R; Sponsor B- ahead of team mate in Q + finish race. And make team sponsor. So money made from driver sponsor is for driver upgrades and money made from team sponsor is for team upgrades.:cool:

I like this suggestion, sound interesting.

For driver upgrade, we can keep it, if we do, we have to give the 1991 title to aidan.

To be more realistic... BHP original engines at that time? The failure leave it as it is...
After to make it more moved could be that the team will choose which suppliers in the team, such as the theme wheels: Pirelli or Goodyear; Engines: Honda, Renault, Yamaha, Porsche, Ford, Judd, Ilmor, Ferrari or Lamborghini... Although for this would have to make a big reform...

To be more realistic... BHP original engines at that time? The failure leave it as it is...
After to make it more moved could be that the team will choose which suppliers in the team, such as the theme wheels: Pirelli or Goodyear; Engines: Honda, Renault, Yamaha, Porsche, Ford, Judd, Ilmor, Ferrari or Lamborghini... Although for this would have to make a big reform...

So your suggestion is keep team name but driver will choose team engine and wheel?

So for exemple Williams originally are with Renault on 1991 but can choose an other engine?

Not really sure about this, Like Ferrari cant choose any Engine... and surelly everyone would be choose same engine manufacturer. I think keeping real team thing is the best way.

Just use failure on the last years to manage new one is the best i tink

RELIABILITY BETWEEN SKILL AND AVERAGE POSITION

skill.png

A little tool to be better on strategie where to put your money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes