RD Simulated Career Season 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Arrows pushed massively and spent money to get 2nd, and get no money for next year? I don't think that's fair on us at all. Give the money to the team they are replacing.
Arrows money to Jordan
Ligier money to Dallara
Zakspeed money to Brabham

Or at least split the prize money between the drivers.

So, Arrows pushed massively and spent money to get 2nd, and get no money for next year? I don't think that's fair on us at all. Give the money to the team they are replacing.
Arrows money to Jordan
Ligier money to Dallara
Zakspeed money to Brabham

Or at least split the prize money between the drivers.

I will think about it, starting with new team should be not easy, Arrows money is not lost, they will reappear in an other season. Also for Ligier. I need opinion of other on that

I will think about it, starting with new team should be not easy, Arrows money is not lost, they will reappear in an other season. Also for Ligier. I need opinion of other on that
Yeah, but everyone else will get the advantage we worked hard for. I do not like this at all. If we knew this would happen, we may have saved the money, but now we've just been screwed over at the end, especially as we have a substantial prize.

Have to agree with Jimmy. If they woulödve known that before, ok, but that way its a pity.

-

I peronally saved a few races before the end my money for next season cause of that. And Rami, too, i think. So next year we have the most reliable car (Ferrari), some money (i have over 1500, Rami has over 1500, ferrari money from the championship...)

:D

Yeah, but everyone else will get the advantage we worked hard for. I do not like this at all. If we knew this would happen, we may have saved the money, but now we've just been screwed over at the end, especially as we have a substantial prize.

The problem any team can replace any lost one... what i can make is a melting pot of all money and seperate for tree new team equally

Jordan 900
Brabham 800
Dallara 800

The problem any team can replace any lost one... what i can make is a melting pot of all money and seperate for tree new team equally
Ah, but you said ages ago that Brabham were replacing Zakspeed for 1989, so as there is still Brabham for 1991 with a Zakspeed driver, that is where that money goes. The Arrows pairing is the same, and you let us choose which team we wanted to replace Arrows with in the discussion, and we chose Jordan. By process of elimination, Ligier money goes to Dallara.

Jordan 900
Brabham 800
Dallara 800

Thats more money than some teams actually earned through last season. Wouldnt be that good, too.

-But cant thinkof an awesome solution atm, too-

Ah, but you said ages ago that Brabham were replacing Zakspeed for 1989, so as there is still Brabham for 1991 with a Zakspeed driver, that is where that money goes. The Arrows pairing is the same, and you let us choose which team we wanted to replace Arrows with in the discussion, and we chose Jordan. By process of elimination, Ligier money goes to Dallara.

Okok you won your point

My previous post explains where the money goes. You said that when the teams return, they will get the money. Well, Arrows will return, but Zakspeed won't, it disappeared after now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes