RD Simulated Career Season 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
First laps in mexico, great start from me, nice battle with Florin, heavy rain, some incidents.

Somewhere a car was on fire, cant find it anymore :/

The race were so much cars retired. Chaos :D

Great britain, Silverstone, around 3:00, some crashes+rain

Spa, crash eau rouge at the start and heavy berger crash (cant find the place anymore), Prost spin (around 50:00), Lintner crash (around 42:00), some spins around 36:00

Jerez, around 1:04:00, that funny pit DNF

RACE RESULT AUSTRALIA ADELAIDE
(Race video will come after)
For the last race of the season, Aidan Keranen keep again is mind on track after his championship win and make again the pole followed by Kederer and Krisztian Lintner. During the race, not a lot of thing happen, Keranen keep the leading with Kederer, Laad climb up lap after lap until getting the second place after the Ford engine of Kederer burn out. Levret and Said try to reach top 6 and both was able but Said got a broken suspension and need it to retired, also for Sigoulakis. With this both retire, Herbert and Mauri got final place to get point. Lintner finish on the podium with Laad and Keranen and got his first point of the season on the last race.

Race Result
RaceAdelaide.jpg

Best Lap:
AdelaideBest.jpg

Home win :D
Thus, my time with Tyrrell is at an end. I pay tribute to the team, to Ken Tyrrell, Julian Bailey and most of all Tobi Kederer. I am devastated for him to not be able to finish on a high, but we achieved what we needed to. It is a team game, I could not have done this without Tobi's help. I hope he realises just how much this is attributed to him as well.

I wish the team luck as I look forward to an exciting time with McLaren.

Last edited:
If we would have a championshp of natinalities, Aidan would have won with 2 points in front of Great britain, were are 6 drivers while Australia has only one

CASH EARNING FOR STANDING

Money.jpg

For team got 0 for 1991, its because they wont appear for the next season. All new team will replace them wont get also any money, they will start like at the start of this season. All money will be keeped for the next appear of them.

FAILURE ADJUSTEMENT

Engine.jpg

All car failure for each team was count, the crashes or stucking like at Mexico wasnt beeing count. The average is per car not per team. Ferrari one is wrong, should be 2 on average and -300 on changes value.

The change value is base on average minus the mid ( average for all car/carfailure). The number was to high like for Judd one with 2.600 so i've divide by 2 each number to get a proper value.

So
Honda will start 5000 -50 (4950)
Ferrari will start 5000-300 (4700)
Ford will start 5000+200 (5200)
Judd will start 5000+1300 (6300)
all new engine will start at 5000

Dont worry 6300 look high but 5000=10% and 6300=12%

COMMENT ON THE GAME AND IMPROVEMENT YOU WANT TO NEXT YEAR!
Please comment on the game and what improvement need to be done for next years
Perhaps allow for two way upgrade on variation, to max of 500 maybe. It might be enticing for some, make it a bit cheaper so they are taking a risk, perhaps faster or slower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 53 36.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.5%