RD Simulated Career Season 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, but everything has a price, depends on capital held by the team, they can hire different suppliers, as in the example you gave me, except for Ferrari...

I think i wont make it, simply the base is to get a driver career not really a team management. I add team upgrade to get a real difference between team as long the season goes.

But if someone want to make a game ( i wont ) to be a GM of a team and got also drivers. May be its will be possible, using it with a GP2 series or IZOD one.

But if someone want to make a game ( i wont ) to be a GM of a team and got also drivers. May be its will be possible, using it with a GP2 series or IZOD one.
That is kind of halfway between my game and Omer's Formula Manager.

I thought this would happen when mine finished, but it doesn't seem to be working that way. We don't need another thing. GP2 or Indycar could be the car I use next though.

That is kind of halfway between my game and Omer's Formula Manager.

I thought this would happen when mine finished, but it doesn't seem to be working that way. We don't need another thing. GP2 or Indycar could be the car I use next though.

For that, you need to be able to manage car value and for Euskady one, its not really the case.

To be really got something easy to handle, is to get for you GP4, but i dont think your laptop can handle it. GP4 eat a lot of ressources on a PC, specially when we recording with Fraps. I have no problem because i got a good PC, but i remember i got some problem with my old one when GP4 was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 207 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.7%