RD Simulated Career Season 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type A for me, too.
By the way, Steven, I haven't received any tag when you tagged me, you should tag fewer people. It happened the same at Rock, Paper, Scissors season 2, if I'm not wrong. Rami tagged too many users and nobody got tags. Only premium members can tag 15 people, I guess we can only tag 2 or 3 users per post.

Type A for me, too.
By the way, Steven, I haven't received any tag when you tagged me, you should tag fewer people. It happened the same at Rock, Paper, Scissors season 2, if I'm not wrong. Rami tagged too many users and nobody got tags. Only premium members can tag 15 people, I guess we can only tag 2 or 3 users per post.

In that case, i will do PM instead of tagging people

AFTER QUALIFICATION INTERVIEW BRASIL JARACEPAGUA
We have got great surprise during the qualification. Aidan Keranen, driver of Tyrrell team, made the pole position just at front of Riccardo Patrese and Jimmy Laad. Keranen got the chance to made the faster lap just before the rain.

Lets talk with Aidan who made a good job to take his first pole position.

Hi Aidan,
1- How do you feel after your first pole position of the season?
A: I am absolutely ecstatic, it's been a real effort to get this car to a good level and I am so happy for Ken and the team to be able to give this to them.

2- Have you been suprised to get the pole position?
A: Quite surprised! Wasn't expecting it, but the car is pretty decent in quali, we'll look to continue building on that.

3- Do you attribute your pole position to the rain who came on the track early on the session?
A: Maybe a little, but you have to ride your luck in this game. I've always believed you can make your own luck, if you don't take by the horns you'll be in trouble.

4- What you aspectation for the race tommorow?
A: We leave here with a straight car we'll be a very happy team I think.

Now we will talk with Jimmy Laad who drove is Arrows to the 3e place.

Hi Jimmy,

1- You got the third place, do you think you was able to get the pole if the rain wont came out?
A: The rain came at the wrong time. However, there is nothing wrong with third to start off the season!

2- Your Arrows car seem to be faster than your teammate Man SIg. Do you find faster a better setup than him?
A: I just happen to be a better qualifier. Race pace is different, we'll see how it goes.
3- Have you any podium chance for tommorow?
A: I have a chance, whether I'll get it is another thing.

We got some hope for Saidy this day, but nothing happen for him.

Hi Rami,

1-You got last position after qualification, seriously what happen?
A: I don't know, I pushed the car as hard as I could, but as I saw Keranen past me in a not so superior car, I felt like my car wasn't very well setup.

2- Do you think your car is fast enough to do better in race tommorow?
A: I hope so, but the chances of that are low since I brought a qualification package, which hasn't payed off it seems...

Now lets see the starting grid line up for the upcoming race.

Grid1988template-1.jpg~original

Last edited:
As I have qualified in the top 6, as per my sponsor, do I get the money now, or after the race. If now, can I buy a variation on Race -10 for 300$, leaving me with 100$ still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back