RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use the g27 as well and use paddles to shift (even in the renault alpine, shame on me) and the shifter pushed from neutral into 3rd gear for handbraking. works way better than a button for me, even without the rubber thingy.
On another note: at one point or another Dirt has renumbered my buttons (except for paddles and the top two buttons on the wheel, i.e. #05 - #08). My #017 button, which you need a lot e.g. to install presaved sets, is now 6th gear on my h-shifter, lol.
Windows 10?
Check your profiler, has it changed to the basic wheel?

thx for pointing me that way but i don understand what you mean by "basic wheel"? it says g27 detected and connected and i can enter the old logitech profiler (since i of course use the old drivers after the debacle some months ago) and there the buttons are fine (or at least they were when i last checked, might check again tonight).

Yup, with a fair amount of stages and no restarts this rally will be more about survival than pushing the limit.

In DR you need absolute concentration. I've tried playing the game on low volume when playing late but that always ends badly.

Yup, with a fair amount of stages and no restarts this rally will be more about survival than pushing the limit.

In DR you need absolute concentration. I've tried playing the game on low volume when playing late but that always ends badly.

I agree. ive tried having music to sing to and smokong while on a stage but well im sure you saw what happened to my poor scooby after a practice lol

Love the Welsh stages!!
A02E3D4D46F03800ECE85AFC5CEE56DF423B382D

Think of it this way... even if 75% of the current sign-ups drop out on day one, there will still be 50 people racing. That's a pretty good turn out! :)

There is one big difference to normal racedays/clubraces etc, this runs a whole week. This is not a you have to be there at hour X on day Y.
I do suspect some drops from people who DNF, then next rallys don't come back anymore.

I do suspect some drops from people who DNF, then next rallys don't come back anymore.

That's pretty much what I meant. A DNF on any day, such as day one, is likely to ruin any real chance of placing well overall, which for some people ends their enjoyment and reason to continue. Thankfully I fully expect to be at the bottom anyway, so crashing out wont ruin anything for me! ;)

So far we have 6 finishers (survivors) of the Unofficial RDRC Monte Carlo practice https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/70006/rdrc-mc-test Nobody has unseated Simmoniti yet although the closest attempt at 4:20 back is a 95 Subie from Group A driven by Rafflestokie. Our finishers board reflects a truly international flavor with drivers from Slovenia, the U.K., Belgium, Norway, United States and Finland. You still have 5 days to test your mettle, embarrass yourself, destroy your freshly painted car and piss off your wife/significant other. Come play! (You know you want to.)

We have a new leader!! That_Guy slipped by Simmoniti by 18 secs in a 12 stage event in his Ford Fiesta RS Rally. Then behind Simmoniti in third place Neil limped into third place at this juncture, just under a minute off second position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%