RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem. My previous pb was a 1.31.600. Did a lap now where i messed up on the final chicane and cut across the sandtrap in rage, didnt notice that that didnt count as a cut track, so my pb now says 1.30.941 but imo that wasnt a legal lap but its a lap i never will be able to beat in a "fair" way.. is there any chance for u guys to delete my 1.30.9 lap and restore the 1.31.600? :barefoot:

This is a team I made up for my Mazda in iRacing. If anyone wants my assets to make it a Mini Team, let me know. Or send me a template to look at.

BENGAL RACING WALLPAPER.png

I'd love to paint a car for someone but I do not own the game. So, there's no way I could test it. Check my profile downloads.

DOWNLOADS: https://www.racedepartment.com/members/isaac-chavira.6623/

One example: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/imsa-us-racetronics-north-american-super-trofeo-taylor-proto-and-edoardo-piscopo-2017.17552/
Hi, a friend designed my skin, first time for him, also he did not have the game...I like the 'personal' identity as such I really want a specific design. Do you charge, (not an issue), as I am keen to have a chat...PM me please thanks

hello guys

not mean to be a nitemare but im downloading this skinpack, following the process but its not in my AMS page 2

can anyone talk me through it to i get this done

cheers

Did you go into the game data files and look to see that it is now there?
Should be game data > vehicles > Mini Challenge > RDMC_S2019

And, in the series folder, there should be a "RDMC_S2019 SRS file.

If those two things are not in place, something went wrong.
If they are....did you check the other pages of icons? Maybe it didn't place it on page two, but if the files are in place, it should be there somewhere.

I thought about entering but decided not to because I'm relatively new to sim racing and entirely new to AMS and FWD, though I have real world experience, but I've been playing along at home to see how my laps compare. Surely we're talking about a 2.30.X lap rather than a 1.30.X, right? I can't be THAT slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back