RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using photoshop and had the same problem with the glass. The easy explanation that fixed it is, use the magic wand tool on the text/number layers to select just the numbers and letters......
This isn't the cleanest way to select layers, because under certain circumstances the layers could be a little bit rough around the edges by using the magic wand.

The best way (i know) to select layers is to simply hold the CTRL key and leftclick on the layer symbol. The shape of the mouse cursor changes while holding CTRL.
layerg0fzs.jpg

You can combine it with holding the SHIFT key to select more than one layer at once.

This isn't the cleanest way to select layers, because under certain circumstances the layers could be a little bit rough around the edges by using the magic wand.

The best way (i know) to select layers is to simply hold the CTRL key and leftclick on the layer symbol. The shape of the mouse cursor changes while holding CTRL.
layerg0fzs.jpg

You can combine it with holding the SHIFT key to select more than one layer at once.

That didn't work for me. Maybe because I'm using photoshopCS3. With my method the results turned out great. That being said there is probably a better way for CS3 but I don't know.

Last edited:
So many good-looking cars and the best I could come up with was this :unsure:

View attachment 284031
Looks good to me. So many race cars are rolling billboards these days. It's refreshing to see something more like the good old days when it was a driver and his car that he paid for without a sponsors help. I really don't think anyone here with a huge billboard car is getting paid by the companies they have plastered all over their car. Not to say that they all don't look great but you should drive your car with pride.

Driver Name: Chris Shepherd
Nationality: English
Team Name: n/a
Preferred Number 1: 21
Preferred Number 2: 44
You're very welcome but you need to be premium to join this league: get more info HERE. Skin must be submitted before the end of the day (EU time), that's in 11 hours. Hurry up! :) Let us know if you need help...
Oh, and both numbers you've chosen are already taken! But all good apart from that: glad to get you in if you want! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes