RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver Name: Robert Moore
Nationality: British
Team Name: Nuun Sigma Sports
Preferred Number 1: 82
Preferred Number 2: 182
You're on the list. But would you have an another number choice please? #82 is already taken, and 2 digit race numbers are required…
While you're at it, could you also please go to your account and fill in your real name under your contact details? That way only other premium members will see it. You should also use your real name in TS and in game. Thank you! :)

Sorry guys, i have to pull out of this leave. I'm away for some of the races.:(
Cheers Damien! :thumbsup:

Cheers Alex. I'll have 54 instead then, sorry about that. Filled in the info as well on the account.
I'll use the real name in TS and game no problem. First name in my profile name is just my first name spelt backwards btw. :)

Driver Name: Manuel Alves
Nationality: Portuguese
Team Name: Playteam
Preferred Number 1: 64
Preferred Number 2: 66

Is it possible for RD to suply generic one colour skins?
I've read all the tutorials and it's hard for everyone that doesn't have Photoshop on top on not knowing how to do it .

Last edited:
Driver Name: Manuel Alves
Nationality: Portuguese
Team Name: Playteam
Preferred Number 1: 64
Preferred Number 2: 66
You're in Manuel! :thumbsup:

Is it possible for RD to suply generic one colour skins?
I've read all the tutorials and it's hard for everyone that doesn't have Photoshop on top on not knowing how to do it .
That should be possible. What would be your favorite color then? :D

• Deleted member 387850

I am very pleased to announce the livery which I will be piloting this season under the BMC team name. The #37 Mini will be paying tribute to fellow countryman, Belfast born Paddy Hopkirk, who famously drove his Mini Cooper S to victory in the 1964 Monte Carlo Rally.

The new Mini may be a world away from the plucky 1071cc, 70bhp front-wheel drive challenger that hurtled over the Alpine passes almost 55 years ago, but it still manages to capture much of the character and personality of the original and promises close racing.

I'd like to say a special thanks to @SKYLINEMANNING who took the time to meticulously capture the retro details of the original and translate them to the modern car. I hope I can do this livery proud!

k1u3Gxw.jpg

monte-c-mini-035.jpg

p90141910_0.jpg

Sorry to bother about this as I'm new to making skins for AMS. I'm having a strange problem where the extra bits (e.g.: Windshield, glass, gloves etc.) won't show up in game. I've attached a few screenshots of the folder structure, veh file and what it looks like in game so far. Anyone know what the problem might be?

I'm using photoshop and had the same problem with the glass. The easy explanation that fixed it is, use the magic wand tool on the text/number layers to select just the numbers and letters. Then click on the channels tab and highlight just the alpha channel. Use the eraser tool on the alpha channel to erase the highlighted areas. This worked for me. Simple, took me an hour to figure it out. lol.
The gloves and ect. have to be named correctly to show. just look at another car in the vehicle folder to see how they are named.

Last edited:
Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.02 - 21.36.15.17.png
Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.02 - 21.42.52.63.png

Talking of simple design @Frank Lehmann :p:D
Took me almost all day to knock this out ( never touched PhotoShop in my life previously) I was just about to take your offer;)(nice Job btw).
Couldnt make the number/name visible in game though... tried to follow the walk-through but must have done something wrong everytime...:( Hope @Davy Vandevenne can solve that for me:thumbsup:
Sorry now, but where and how should I send the files to? Should PM Davy? Put them here? PSD or DDS or both?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies