RD MINI Challenge 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible for you to just delete all the overlays and just have the start lights.

Sorry bro.... I didn't read your post properly. I
thought you were trying to tell me that "there might be a way..." but you were actually telling me that there is a way.... I guess I should put the phone down while I am at work??? :whistling:
Thank you very much for your help Troy:thumbsup:

Just had a look at the replay to see how close Genci and myself finished. According to the results Genci finished 0.018 seconds in front of me but as you can see from the screenshots I am over the line before him?

@Norman Bruce
In my replay, the results are correct. Almost definitely some sort of lag then. I'm happy to review any more finishes like this in the league, we'll go with whatever the server replay/results shows.
RgVsXHy.jpg

v6j1YA5.jpg

A reminder of track limits! With such big kerbs it seems easy to cut the track. Note that the replay will be reviewed post race and excessive cutting will be penalised. I'm sure you'll all be fine though based on how clean and fair the pre-season test went. :) Thanks all!
Example of track limits for a track.

I could try to stream my perspective, if I'm getting some help setting it up and stuff. I might even be able to use my gopro then and live commentate :p

Something is terrible wrong. My game suddenly won´t start!
When i run the .exe file nothing happens. I have tried running the file as administrator, and nothing happens. I tried to make a fresh install, and nothing happens. Any ideas is much appreciated!!

• Name & Surname: Calum McLure
  • Round number(s): 1
  • Reason: Offered overtime at work
Sorry for the late sign out Andrew, due to the unpredictability of my work and college schedule it's probably best if you offer my place to a reserve full time, if I find time for a race I'll just sign up as a reserve myself.

Cheers :thumbsup:

I was testing a bit on the server and had two game freezes ( about 10 seconds, and then ok) and 1 time it kicked me of the server. ... let´s see what happens later tonight. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes