RD MINI Challenge 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rafael Duarte @David Martinez @Adrian Campfield
You have not met the pre-league requirement of joining at least one club event, therefore I am moving you onto the reserves list and you will not be able to participate in this pre-season test. We want you on track - please meet the requirement before round 1 in order to jump back in, thanks!

(David, you're on reserves anyway, but if a slot opens you'll be called up should you meet the requirements in time.)

Edit: After it being requested, I'm willing to let this pre-season test act as your entry requirement.

Last edited:
Some info for Teams:
To talk with your team mate during the race to plan pit stop strategy, etc., you may create a room on the TeamSpeak server. Just select the GSC or RDMCC channel, open the menu with right mouse button and click "Create Sub-Channel". Enter a name in the pop-up and hit OK.
8UEEwel.jpg
2R8ftAe.jpg

I've had a intermittent internet connection over the past 2 evenings which is so annoying. I managed to get on the server last night but I kept getting connection lost . fingers crossed it will be ok tonight!!!

Yes, I did it, but it didn´t work
Do you have another GSC install? It looks like this one is a bit messed up. It can be also something in your plugin folder, but that keep us going for a while. The best way is to do a fresh install beside the one you have and copy your user data folder across. Then boot it first if it works, if so then install the skin pack and track pack for RDMCC.

Do you have another GSC install? It looks like this one is a bit messed up. It can be also something in your plugin folder, but that keep us going for a while. The best way is to do a fresh install beside the one you have and copy your user data folder across. Then boot it first if it works, if so then install the skin pack and track pack for RDMCC.
That's what I'm going to do.
Thanks for your help

AHHHHH! Was enjoying this race having great battles mid pack, came in for pit stop, great, come out got a drive through for speeding, tried 2 times to pit again to get rid of the drive thru but no option would come up in the pit menu??
Does a drive thru mean you have to request pit stop & then stop in your stall? Or should you just drive through the pits without stopping? I know a normal race you would:unsure:
Or Is this some sort of bug? I'm sure this has happened to me before :(
I got to learn to drive slower as I enter though :redface: Thankfully just a test race :thumbsup:

Thank you to everybody who showed up and raced!

I started with a jump start, and a drive thru, which led to about 30 minutes basically hot-lapping alone. Went for a late pit stop, and then had a great battle near the end with Jason and Dean, managing to get by and stay ahead of them, and not get in the way of the lapping traffic... pretty intense there! It was fun!

I will post results tomorrow/Friday.

Any incident reports, please PM them to me within 48 hours.

Just managed to get in after sorting the internet issue...if that's a taster for the league then it looks like its going to be a lot of fun and very close!

Would've had a top half finish had I not missed my box when I pitted. It was like a idiots drive through penalty !!! Note for league - Look for your pit box!

Mr. Breslin cleared that up for me, I had same prooblem on drive thru. If you stop on drive thru it won't register. Thanks for the tips on teamspeak guys. Looking forward to the season. Have a nice Day:)

I would be interested to know where people had to pit, and whether anyone had to wait? I will check replays too, but feedback is encouraged to save me time. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 81 59.1%