RD MINI Challenge 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great race, I had many battles and it was very fun. But in my lap 18 @Julian Dietz had a mistake and hit me. I lost the control and I crashed with the wall. My race ended, I couldn't to return to the road.

Things that happens. Bad luck

I agree with PaulH. Thankfully this was only a test session!!! I had a late start at the green light beginning of the race. I think I wasn't the only one because there were a few others that had a late start as well. For me, there was no indication of when the lights went out. No visual or audio signal. Why is that? :O_o:
I damaged my car early in the race self inflicted, so I pit early to fix damage, change tires and fuel top up. But then some laps after that, I hit the wall at the final corner trying to avoid someone (100% my mistake). But I couldn't afford to pit again so I continued on with right front damage. So after my early mistakes, I went from P21 to P16. Then near the end of the race, Andrew and Jason caught up with me. I tried to defend my position with damage and worn tires. At one point, I used one of the lead cars that was lapping us as a "pick" (its like setting a pick for your teammate in basketball:p), to try and hold off Andrew but shortly after that, both Andrew and Jason passed me. Ended up finishing P18. I still had fun though and I cant wait for next week!:) i need to do better next week. But at least I didnt take any one out:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox
jd1R5Sy.jpg

Track: Interlagos GP
Skin Pack: Download

If the Pre-Season event is anything to go by, this is going to be a close league, with battles right down the field! It's time for round 1.

All drivers in the main list are expected to show. Absentees who do not report here at least 24 hours before the event may find themselves demoted to the reserves or removed from the league.

Practice: Open all day of the event
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT (15 minutes, unlimited laps)
Warm Up: 19:35 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 19:45 GMT (45 minutes, mandatory pit stop to change at least two tyres).

All races will begin with a standing start, without a formation lap. A pit stop to change at least two tyres is mandatory. Refueling is permitted, but not required. Although written for the Formula Vees, the pit stop guide here contains useful information if you're unfamiliar with pitting.

Red Zone - On Lap 1, the start straight and turns 1 and 2 are considered a red zone (see map below). This simply means that the replay of the starts will be looked at automatically - any incidents caused by overly aggressive behaviour or rules being broken will be penalised more so than incidents elsewhere. It is a league, so be competitive, but don't destroy other people's races. Remember this league is for all skill levels so not everyone will take every corner the same as you, or brake as late as you.

8cPzP3A.jpg

Example of track limits for a track.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Main Driver List (may be updated through the week)
@Nox (Andrew James)
@Warren Schembri
@Mark Breslin
@Yuri Kasdorp (Possible Absence)
@Jason (Skyring)
@JeffL (Jeff Lasecki)
@Antmerino (Antonio Merino)
@PaulH (Paul Hurlow)
@Paul Joseph
@Andy Vandevelde
@Genci Estebanez
@Jimi Hughes
@Troy Barman
@Guus Verver
@Ariciuc Razvan
@SOLO59 (Dean Solomon)
@Manuel Palacios
@Alessandro Di Domenicantonio
@Norman Bruce
@Andres Redondo
@Allan Groth
@Otto Wilson
@Tuomas Lankinen
@Adrian Campfield
@Calum McLure
@Ryan Walker
@Julian Dietz
@Fabio Russo

Last edited:
So I'm now in the main drivers list for every rounds? Cannot keep up with all the absences :geek:

Is there a way to watch or download the replay?
In the main menu, click Replays and you'll see three options, one being "Record Replays"; put it to Yes. Then it will save replays and you can select them from the list on the right.
Yesterdays race replay here. Drop it into your GSC install, ReplayFridge\REPLAYS folder, and then view it in game.

That'd be rfdynhud; I believe you can find it in resources. if not, PM me.
Thanks @Nox
If you get the dynamic hud thats on here somewhere it comes with start lights which is amazing if you start at the back.

Thanks @Nox and @Troy Barman.:) I will certainly try this out. However, i have a sli pro wheel plate mounted on my g27, therefore, I do not like to have anything displayed on the screen except the road, the car, and the bottom right corner box for pit stops. I will also be looking into something like the rfdynhud for my sli pro display on the ek sim racing forums. But i haven't visited the site in a long long time except to update sli max manager.:whistling:

Last edited:
Mmmm.... not sure.... interesting thought though. Hopefully someone will have an answer for that. I'm only gonna have time
on Monday or Tuesday to try it out. I only have time to practice until then.

Mmmm.... not sure.... interesting thought though. Hopefully someone will have an answer for that. I'm only gonna have time
on Monday or Tuesday to try it out. I only have time to practice until then.
Troy is right, you can turn off every thing but start lights, i do it:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play