RD MINI Challenge 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, the interpretation as given is correct. Sorry I was not clear enough. However, it will be addressed in the TS briefing as well.

It is physically possible to cut during the race. The game does not see it as cutting, and will count the lap as a full lap. As you can understand, this is not fair compared to others.
So, while is IS possible to use that shortcut, it is NOT allowed in the race. Only during practice and qualification, it is allowed to use that road.

Sorry I did not answer it sooner, but I have been very busy with the skinpack/mod. Had not seen these postings yet. As a non-native English speaker, it is sometimes hard to write stuff very clear. Sorry for the confusion :)
Okey, thank you for explaining.

Hughes Racing entries:

Jimi Hughes
GRAB_003_zps7fdf2d47.jpg

Nik Hughes
GRAB_004-1_zpsc5ad99bd.jpg

minigreenhell3.jpg

League: RaceDepartment Mini Cooper Challenge
Season: 7 (2013)
Game Required: Game Stock Car 2012
Mod: Mini Challenge
Track: Nürburgring 24H Layout
Live Broadcast: No

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 24H
Server password - Click here
Server MOD: Click here to download

Session information:

• All day free Practice
  • 18:00 Drivers briefing on TS. Be there in time!
  • 18:10 Official practice
  • 19:00 Qualification
  • 19:50 Warming up
  • 20:00 Race (30 minutes with mandatory pitstop!)

Server MOD:
To run this event, a mod is needed. This mod facilitates the lights and light beams, and the skins for all the cars. Please download the mod via the following link: TBA
To install the mod, extract the file in you GSC Installation folder. Overwrite when asked.

TS Drivers briefing.
This event has a mandatory teamspeak briefing. Make sure to be present before 18:00 GMT. It will only take a few minutes, and after that we start the official practice.

Qualification.
You are allowed to drive the GP track to begin your hot lap. Make sure to keep to the inner side of the track, so you are not in the way for drivers who come off their full lap.
When you enter the pit straight coming from the Nords, keep to the left to avoid scary moments with people leaving the GP track.
On your out and in lap, make sure to stay out of the way for others who are on a hot lap. When you are returning to the garage, either drive via the pits, or escape out.

Race
The race will feature a standing start. Remember we are racing for 2.4 hours, so the first 5 corners will NOT win the race for you.Make sure to keep your pace down, remember the cold tires and brakes, and keep safe.
It is NOT allowed to take the shortcut via GP track back to the pits, so if you crash or hit someone during the first few corners, you have to drive through the WHOLE! Track before you can enter the pits.
During the race, it will go dark. Remember to program the Headlights ON button on your controls. You are allowed to drive with lights on when it gets dark. When day returns, there is no need for the lights, so turn them off!

Looking forward to see you all tongiht.

So, almost time for the test race tomorrow. I hope you all are ready for it.

I just want to remind you all that it is MANDATORY! to be at the drivers briefing prior to the event.
The briefing will be held in Teamspeak. You do not need a microfone, you just need to hear whats being said.
Session information:
  • Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 24H
  • All day free Practice
During the race, the sky will go dark. Make sure to program the light button to active the headlights!
We need to make sure everything works ok. Make sure to also do at least 1 pitstop.
I will be on Teamspeak during the whole event to address any issues that occur.

Incident reports will not be handled live for this test event. Although Race staff will be available on Teamspeak, we have our priorities in the testing, and not in the incidents. Please send incident reports in via the regular way.

Please make sure to read the information in the event thread, so you are already up to date.

So, almost time for the test race tomorrow. I hope you all are ready for it.

I just want to remind you all that it is MANDATORY! to be at the drivers briefing prior to the event.
The briefing will be held in Teamspeak. You do not need a microfone, you just need to hear whats being said.
Session information:
  • Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 24H
  • All day free Practice
During the race, the sky will go dark. Make sure to program the light button to active the headlights!
We need to make sure everything works ok. Make sure to also do at least 1 pitstop.
I will be on Teamspeak during the whole event to address any issues that occur.

Incident reports will not be handled live for this test event. Although Race staff will be available on Teamspeak, we have our priorities in the testing, and not in the incidents. Please send incident reports in via the regular way.

Please make sure to read the information in the event thread, so you are already up to date.

The server for the practice is now up.
It runs a 2 lap race, which gets dark early in the first round.
Please mind that during race, others cant join. So take at least 10 minutes between sessions so others can join 2.

It ONLY gets dark in the race, not during practice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 20.5%